Todoroki Shouto x Reader Freeze your brain

hey
heathers
get ready for a bit of angst
Narrator
Todoroki Shouto, or best known as the silent nobody. He isn't even displayed anywhere on the popularity poll, he went and left quietly. Why did you never notice him until now, why was he only making your heart throb now? You had no fucking idea, you really weren't sure if it was a good thing to fall in love with the "bad" boy.

Your mind started to wonder off, remembering his features till it almost felt real. His eyes, oh how his eyes made you swoon! Always giving a cold stare, always monotone but you drive to see more powerful expressions in his heterochromia iridum eyes. The way his hair split in color with his irises, popping out vibrantly– "Y/N! Are you listening to me?!" Jirou's eyes glared in the mirror as they stared at you from the drivers seat, "huh what?"

Jirou had parked in front of 7/11, her fingers ticking on the wheel as her patience dripped slowly. " I don't have all day Y/N! Listen next time, would you?" She groaned and asked if you had any money, " I think i have around 20 bucks..?"

"Good enough, can you get inside and get me something light to eat?" It was more of a demand but you couldn't fight with her anyway, Ochaco's eyes darted towards you but looked back down to the floor. You stepped out of the car, straightening your skirt and entering the store. Walking through aisles and picking out pretzels(?) idk man till your eyes darted to familiar hair, "Todoroki..?" Hiding behind a shelf and peeking out from the corner, the boy seemed to be getting a slushy.

"Y/LN, what brings you here?" His voice remained still as you carefully walked up to him, he turned to you and drank his slush hastily. Shutting his eyes and smiling wickedly, it gave you chills as they reopened and darted down to you. "I was getting something for Jirou." You waved the snack, he only nodded in understanding and started to refill his cup. "You've gained my attention surprisingly Y/LN but I might regret this...i 'cant let my mind wonder'...or so my father says." At the thought of this he only drank more, seeing his tongue a bright blue as he spoke from than on and you wished you could make purple with him. If you get where im goin with this

He handed his cup to you and gripped his hair, the smile from before never faltering. "Who needs cocaine, am i right?" You guess it was a sorta of joke so you nonchalantly agreed with him, looking down at the slush in your hands. "Care for a hit?" He leveled the drink close to your lips as you dared to sip on it, the cold drink running down your throat and lightening your face. "I forgot how cold these were!" However you continued to drink the blue blast slushy as todoroki grabbed another cup for himself and drank it quickly like the last.    

"Does your mom know you eat all that crap?" His face darkened, his body language completely changing, "not anymore, when mom was alive, we lived half way normal now its just me and my dad, we're less formal..." You could tell the topic was hitting him hard but the smile never left  his face, his voice raised in anger bringing his dad up. You looked up at him and tried to reach your arm out to comfort him, his hands now held your shoudlers as he swooped behind you. His breath tickling your ear as his arm strecthed out, "Your planning your future, Y/N Y/LN, you'll go to some college and marry a lawyer..." You smiled at the thought of the happy future till his grip tightened, "But the sky's gonna hurt when it falls, so u better start building some walls!!" 

He swiftly turned you around, his eyes bleeding with tears as he let out his anguish. Frustarted and pulling away from you, tugging at his hair as more tears weeped. You could hear his voice quievering as he continued, his slushy now splattered all over the floor and his eyes shut tight. You left your slushy on the stand and held him close. His tears still pouring and his words becoming darker and darker. "freeze your brain...

SHATTER YOUR SKULL

FIGHT PAIN WITH MORE PAIN

FORGET WHO YOU ARE

BY BURNING YOUR LOAD

FORGOT IN 6 WEEKS

YOULL BE BACK IN THE ROAD

WHEN THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD SAYS YOUR BETTER OFF DEAD

His voice lowered as he crippled and let his body drop to the floor, your sorry ass panicking as you lowered down to him. Hugging him close, his voice muffled as he dug his face into your neck to hide his torn face. Rubbing his back in a small pattern and shushing him silently, his body slowing down and calming down. "Y/N WHERE IS MY SN-Y/N?! HURRY UP!!" Reluctantly  you stood up and kissed Todoroki's cheek as you bought the pretzels and left him on the floor love struck...

~~~~

FINALLY FINISHED SLUTS

ITS PRETTY BAD AND HAS NO ROMANCE BUT I WASNT FEELIN LOVEY