Prologue

please read 'My Bestfriend and her Admirer' BOOK 1 before reading this!

-

3RD PERSON POV

"YOU'RE COMING BACK TO KOREA?!!" jihoon yelled over the phone. "but, it's a suprise, don't tell yoojung yet." daniel explained. "really?? why not? she'd be so happy!" jihoon replied. "i'm uh, i'm trying to get back to together with her, so i want to suprise her"

>>>

"DANIEL!??" yoojung screamed as he saw him walking towards her. "yoojung!" he screamed back and pulled her into a hug.

for the past few months of summer break before collage, the gang has been back together again, spending time like in highschool. daniel and yoojung started getting closer again, doyeon and daehwi's friendship became stronger, seonho, and jinyoung became closer with the gang and jihoon slowly fell for doyeon more and more.

today is the day before collage starts, before decisions become serious, and choices actually matter.

FLASHBACK

"i promise, i'll try and sort things out, you guys know i want to attend collage with you guys here. i will, come back." daniel said before bidding goodbye to everyone. "we'll miss you!" everyone said in union, "i'll miss you guys! i'll miss you. . .yoojung." he said before placing a kiss on her forehead, which brought a smile to her face.

END OF FLASHBACK

>>> THE NEXT DAY

"that was seriously the most boring class i've ever attended." doyeon sat down at the cafe in their collage campus. "buckle up sister, it's gonna be like that for the rest of the semester." yoojung sighed and drank her coffee.

"GUYS! GUYS!! I HAVE GREAT NEWS! mina's transferring here mid semester!!!" seonho screamed as he got to their usual table. "so we're finally getting to meet your girlfriend??" daehwi asked. "i can't believe we havent met her before, i mean it's been like what? 6 months??" jihoon asked. yoojung put down her coffee and nudged jihoon. "they've been on and off the whole time, you know that!" she whisper-yelled and punched his arm, seonho's smile lightly disappeared hearing the truth. "well, now you'll finally get to me her!" he said.

"im so excited! we're gonna get along so well since she's a cheerleader too." doyeon said, which caused yoojung to internally frown, she didn't want someone else taking her best friend away, but she knew she would try her best to get along with mina, for seonho.