chapter 2- sight

3RD PERSON POV

"what?" yoojung asked her bestfriend.

"you heard me. . . help me, teach me how to make it happen." jihoon said, still holding onto her arm.

"jihoon please, we all know that even though what i did worked, it was never a good idea to begin with." yoojung released lifted his hand of her arm.

"i know, but. . it worked, and i've liked her for so long now." he explained. yoojung sat back down at their table and pulled jihoon closer.

"do you know all the things i did jihoon? all the things that went through my mind? i lied. . . not just to daniel but to my bestfriend, i practically lied to everyone." yoojung whisper-yelled.

"okay, i know, but this time. . . no lies, i don't want to have to lie, i just need your help that's all."

yoojung saw what he's eyes were asking for, all he wanted was help from his bestfriend, the same way he's been helping her all her life.

"okay fine! but," yoojung sighed. "once she becomes yours you owe me. big time." she finished her sentence. "woah chill, okay i promise, now what should we do?"

>>>

YOOJUNG POV

doyeon and i made our way to the restaurant seonho worked at, outside of campus. we're meeting mina there, and hopefully we'll get to know eachother more.

"doyeon, yoojung, here!" mina said while raising her arm from the table. "hey mina!" we said back in unison. we ordered our food and then we talked, about alot of things. "so how was first day of class the other day?" doyeon asked, and just like everyone we've asked she complained about how boring it was, but she seems to hate classes more than all of us.

"oh by the way, we never even asked, what are you majoring in?" i asked her. "architecture." she replied. "oh my god so does daniel, what a coincidence." doyeon stated.

"daniel? oh! i remember, seonho told me, yoojung's boyfriend right?" she pointed at me.

"ex-boyfriend." yoojung corrected.

"whatever yoojung, we all know you both still like eachother." doyeon stated, which made me laugh.

"what are you girls talking about?" seonho came after his shift ended to sit with us. "hey seonho!" mina tugged his shirt. "hmm what is it?" seonho asked.

 "we were talking about daniel, i hear he might be transferring to our collage." mina explained. "yep, atleast that's what he told us." seonho replied. "ahh, so maybe i'll bump into him sometime." mina responded and seonho nodded back.

 "but haha i don't even know what he looks like, do you have a picture?" mina asked him, and doyeon looked at yoojung

"here, i took this selfie of us two before he left for america again." seonho took out his phone and went through his multiple selfies and pictures of mina he has taken, to find a picture mina asked for.

mina took the phone and eyed the picture.

"she must be really in love with seonho." yoojung thought to herself once she caught a glimpse of the look in her eyes when she saw the picture.

she thought of how similar it was to the way she saw daniel, but maybe for the first time, yoojung was wrong, maybe she wasn't looking at seonho, but she was looking at daniel.