chapter 19- suprise

3RD PERSON POV

"oh, hey yoojung" jihoon said as yoojung opened the door into her door.

he was sitting, watching a movie with sohye.

"you're back!" sohye paused the movie.

yoojung gave a weak smile and walked to her desk.

jihoon and sohye looked eachother in confusion as to why yoojung was acting strange.

jihoon put down the popcorn and walked to yoojung. "are you okay?" he asked.

she looked up at him and let out a sigh.

jihoon took her arm and lead her out of the dorm. "you can keep watching without me, we'll be back." jihoon said to sohye before closing the door.

"what's wrong? what happened?" he asked her.

"i went to see him today?" yoojung confessed, looking down to the floor.

"who? is that why you didn't come to lunch? you missed alot by the way." he explained.

"daniel. i was meant to meet up with him before we all had dinner together. just us two." yoojung looked up at jihoon.

"wait? what!? daniel's here already and he didn't tell me? i'm his bestfriend omg" jihoon ruffled his hair.

"wait, but why do you not look happy?" jihoon's expression changed/

"did you guys talk?" he asked and she shook her head.

"i saw him hugging. . . mina." blurted.

"wait what? mina?" jihoon asked with confusion.

yoojung began to tear up and she nodded her head.

jihoon pulled her into a hug.

"i'll talk to him, yoojung. it'll be okay, you have me right now."

<<<<< (when daniel was meeting up with yoojung)

DANIEL POV

"Mina!" i yelled out hugged her. it's been so long! longer than how long ive waited to finally transfer here.

"so, how's it been??" mina asked me as i swung my arm around her shoulder.

"it's been good and i can't wait for you to meet yoojung! she should be around here." i told her.

i checked my phone and looked around. i didn't see yoojung anywhere? is she at a different entrance than me?

"so is she here yet?" mina asked.

"hmm she said she was..." i checked his phone again to message her.

"maybe she decided not to show up..." mina mumbled and avoiding eye contact from me

i called her name but she didn't respond. so i held both her shoulders.

"she's not like that mina! how many times do i have to tell you and mum and dad?? just because she broke up with me 2 years ago it doesn't make her a bad person!" i raised my voice.

"okay. . either way, she broke up with YOU" she said and started walking.

it didn't matter to me that yoojung broke up with me two years ago. we were so young. so many things have changed but my feelings for her hasn't.

"okay, i'm sorry for raising my voice at you. let's just go to the cafe now, i'll tell her to meet us there."

-