chapter 16- sticking together

3RD PERSON POV

"well, i mean, if you want to get back at her, why not get close to daniel again? so she can learn her lesson for mistreating you." mina replied back to doyeon

doyeon chuckled. "you are crazy mina, there's no way i'd do something like that. plus i already has someone on my mind." doyeon smiled.

but yoojung acted too soon upon hearing what mina had said. not giving a chance to listen to doyeon's reply.

+++

"yeah of course i know doyeon! she's your bestfriend, you're always hanging out together." haknyeon replied to yoojung.

"she's pretty isn't she?" yoojung nudged his arm.

haknyeon nodded his head slowly. "uhh yeah. .. she is" he replied.

but you're prettier. he thought to himself.

"well uhmm, my friend, daniel? he's coming in a few days and i think it'll be really good if you could distract her for a while, since he used to have a thing for her. . ." yoojung explained.

"you want me to distract her?" he asked.

"yeah! hang out with her, i need you to protect her" she repeated.

haknyeon gave an uneasy look.

"but if you don't want to help me, then that's fine. . ." yoojung said and began to stand up.

"wait!" haknyeon held her wrist.

"i'll help you." he said.

"great." she smiled.

>>>

"yoojung!!" daehwi noticed her on campus and called her out.

"come have lunch! everyone's here" he said and walked back into the cafe.

yoojung followed in, and noticed the whole gang.

"this is strange we haven't all been out in a while." seonho said and the rest of the gang nodded.

"so! daniel's coming tomorrow, what are we going to do?" jihoon asked and looked at yoojung.

yoojung looked back at the group.

"i don't know guys, what do we want to do?" she asked.

"well. . . my roommate just moved out so i could ask the dean for him to be my roommate!" seonho explained.

"that sounds great!" mina exclaimed.

yoojung gave a weird look that doyeon noticed.

"what is she so excited about?" yoojung thought to herself.

"We'll go out!" doyeon said.

"the first day he comes, we'll go eat at seonho's restaurant!" she continued.

"great" yoojung said silently.

"i gotta go. . . i'm hanging out with sohye." yoojung said and stood up from the table.

"sohye?" jihoon held her arm down.

"i thought you didn't like her? what's going on with you guys?" he asked.

"look, i don't know, it just happened to be like this, i have to go." yoojung said and left the cafe, which left the whole table confused.

"yeah i gotta go too." doyeon said and stood up.

"i'll go with you" mina replied and stood up as well.

"no i'm going to go with yoojung, you stay here" she smiled and followed yoojung out the door.