Chapter 3

The days slowly pass and I got more and more excited. I really couldn't wait for the 4th of July. Milly was already annoyed of me talking about the competition. She only replied things like "Yes.", "Right." or "Totally!". I really couldn't blame her, I was nearly annoyed of myself, too.

In the night to the 4th of July I couldn't sleep. I stayed up all night, thinking about what I would do, if I won the competition. Who I would chose, where I would go to. I really couldn't decide between the boys, I liked them all very much! When my alarm clock finally rang, I got up to get ready for school. The day passed slowly and I nearly fell asleep twice because I was so tired. After school I ran into my room, starting my computer. "You have 1 unread E-Mails.", it said. "Oh my god, oh my god", I whispered, clicking to open the mail. "Congrats!", it said, "You are in the Top 10! Now the boys will watch your video and decide, who of the girls will win the competition. Stay tuned!" Oh. My. God. I really didn't know how to breath anymore. I spent the whole day updating my E-Mails to check, if there's a new one. Finally, at 11pm, I received the mail. "Hello Directioners and thank you all for your entries! The following list will show you your position. If you are on position 4-10, you've won a T-Shirt with all the autographs. If you are in the Top 3, you've won first concert tickets for 1D's concert in London on the 10th of July! And finally, if your name is on the first place, you've won first row concert tickets of that concert in London, including a VIP pass to meet the boys after the show and of course 1 Week with 1D!

Congrats to the winners and for those who have not won: There'll be a next time!

Please note: Make sure, that you send your adress, including your FULL name, back, so that we can send your prices to you.

So here's the list of winners:"

I looked for my name at the list. Where was it? Then I suddenly read 'Noelle Sweeney'. I looked at the position and forgot to breath. I won.