Chapter 5

It was the day of the days and I got prepared for the One Direction concert, even if it was only 6pm. When I got the parcel, there were two tickets in it, so I decided to take Milly with me. Her mum and she wanted to pick me up at 7pm, we had backstage passes, so we didn't need to hurry up, and her mom was going to drive her back later. I had to pack my bags before the concert because I was going to go to the airport right after the meet and greet and after choosing who I wanted to spend my week with. I was not sure about my decision yet, but we'll see.

When Milly's mom picked me up, I had decent make-up on and I was wearing a nice blue blouse, which really fit my eyes, blue jeans and just a pair of converse. I didn't want to look overdressed.

On the way to the concert, Milly talked the whole time. I was happy, when we finally arrived. We waved as Milly's mum drove away and Milly started to talk again. But she couldn't talk very much this time because we had to get trough the security. I sent a silent 'thank you' to the guards. When we got trough the security and they saw our VIL-passes, they waved us to follow another guard, who smiled and said: "So one of you must be Noelle?" "Me", I said raising my hand. "Follow me", he replied and went to the concert hall. I was really excited, wondering where he was going to bring us. He stopped at a door, opened it and guarded us to our seats. We sat right in the middle of the biggest concert hall, I've ever seen. And thousands of girls (and a few boys) already screaming, although the stage was still dark. " This is going to be crazy. And loud!" Milly vocalised what I was thinking. And we were right: The boys came on stage and my ears felt like they were bleeding. But I jumped and screamed and sang with them. Milly took a lot of photos and videos, but I just wanted to enjoy the show.

After 'I Want', the concert was over and everyone tried to go out. Me and Milly just kept sitting on our seats and waited until the guard waved at us again and we went backstage with him. My heart was beating very hardly. The guard opened a door and then I saw them: Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry, sweaty from the show and grinning like a Cheshire cat (:D). I forgot to breath. I really did this a lot these days! When Milly and I went in, they all said "Hello" and "How are you" and we two nodded and replied like idiots. They hugged us and I felt like I was going to die. I just tried to keep myself calm and not to speak to much rubbish. After hugging us they looked at us and Louis asked: "So who of you is Noelle?" I thought like I've heard that name before, but I just couldn't remember why. "She is", Milly answered. Oh yeah right that was MY name! I had to stop looking at them like a fool! "Yes, yes I am Noelle!", I said quickly. Niall laughed. "You seem a bit nervous, huh? You don't have to be, hun, we're just normal boys you know?" Did he just call me 'Hun'?? Okay, now I'm really about to die. Niall looked like he could read my thoughts and laughed again. "Soo, who are you going to choose?", Harry wanted to know. Oh there was it again: My voice and the ability of talking without acting stupid. "Er well", I replied slowly, "I really want to ..."