Chapter 11

When we left the building, I told the boys I wanted to go out for a coffee and that they didn't have to wait for me. They offered me to come with me, but I explained that I wanted to be alone. I knew London, I've been here four or five times already, so I also knew where I wanted to meet Robert: In 'Milkshake City'. It was usually really full there and I wanted to have a lot of people around me, Robert was to creepy to be alone with him. I sent him the address and he replied with a smiley and that he couldn't wait to see me. I couldn't wait to get rid of him. I arrived at 'Milkshake City' and ordered one of those famous '1D' milkshakes. It seriously was the best milkshake I've tasted so far. While sipping my drink, I watched the door, waiting for Robert. I realised how ugly he was (and how drunk I have been when I talked to that weird guy), when he walked through the door, smiling as he saw me. I tried to smile, then left it. Let's say it right away. "Hi Noelle, my baby!", he shouted and my breakfast came up to me. "Uhm yeah, hello Robert", I answered. Straight to the point, I told myself, don't listen to him, just tell him what you want. Or better, what you don't want: him. "So listen, Robert.", I began, but he interrupted me: "Yup, I know I've missed you too, my sweet girl!" He winked at me and I tried not to throw up. "Robert, LISTEN! I am not dating you, I never have and I never will!", I told him. He looked hurt and for a second or two, I nearly pitied him. Nearly. "You have a boyfriend?", he asked me teary. Oh please, not that kind of stuff! As if I didn't see trough him! "Yes, I have, I'm sorry", I said just to finally end this conversation. "What's his name? I'll release you, so you can be together with me, like you want to!" His resolve scared me, so I said quickly: "No, no you needn't, er, release me. I'm happy with him! I really don't want to leave him!" "What's his name?" "Uhm, Har- Henry!" Phew, that was close. I nearly said Harry! He didn't look convinced, but I didn't care. I just wanted him to leave me alone. "Look, Robert. Maybe it's better for you - and me - to leave London and go back home." Or even better: leave this continent!, I thought by myself. He still looked hurt and seemed as if he thought about my offer. Then he finally answered: "Okay, I gotta go back home. But I'll be back!" That reminded me of the 'Terminator' and I got nervous again. I wished he never came back. "Okay. Come home save!" Or don't, I added in my thoughts. He finally stood up and left the restaurant. I leaned back in my chair and sighed. I really had to call Milly right now.

Milly was happy to hear everything went well and after I hung her up, my phone rung. I hoped it wasn't Robert, but it was Harry. "Hey, where are you?", he asked me as I answered. "In 'Milkshake City', drinking one of your milkshakes, why?", I replied. "I was just thinking, uhm, do you want to go golfing with Niall and me?" "Golfing? I've never did that, but okay. You only live once, right?", I smiled. "Yeah right! We gotta pick you up in about five minutes, okay?" He sounded eased, or did I just imagine he did? "Okay then, see ya, bye!" "Bye!" I put my phone back in my pocket and waited for the two boys to pick me up. Right as I finished my milkshake, Niall came into the restaurant, smiling as he saw me. I smiled back. A few girls looked at him, whispering. I heard his name a few times and my smile got bigger. Yes girls, Niall Horan and Harry Styles were here to pick me up. ME, just the girl who had won the 1 Week with 1D competition, the girl who had been to Ireland with Niall, the girl who now was in London with the rest of the boys. Lucky girl, I thought. "Ready to go?", Niall asked me as he arrived at my table. "Ready when you are!", I replied happily. Yes girls, I notice your jelly glances, I grinned to myself. Niall looked at me confused, but I just smiled at him and and passed by him, to the door.

The golf course was really huge and I felt a bit uncomfortable as I watched all these snobby looking people in their professional golfing-outfits, but as I got my outfit and looked in the mirror, I had to admit that I looked the same. I've never been golfing, so the boys had to show me how to do it. They were really nice and careful to not win too high, but of course they we're vastly superior. It was fun though! We even met a few very nice people, who wanted to make a photo with the boys. I felt very save playing golf with the lads. Maybe because I didn't know that we were watched...