Chapter 7

Time passed fast, when we flew to Dublin. Niall and I told jokes to each other to kill time, so it was quite funny. When we finally sat in the car to our hotel, I was really tired. I yawned and Niall joined in, so we yawned together and then burst into laughing.

The hotel was huge and glamorous, it must have been really expensive! I had a room right next to Niall's, wherefor I had to keep myself calm, to not fangirl in front of Niall. I was really happy, when I got into my room, I just threw my pyjama on and slept at once ...

The next day I woke up because someone knocked at my door. "Noelle? Noelle, wake up! We overslept! There's only half an hour left for breakfast", I heard Niall's voice from behind the door. "Ok!", I shouted back and jumped out the bed. After a quick shower I put some mascara on and threw a shirt and a pair of jeans on and hurried to the breakfast room. It was really big, so it took a little while to find Niall and the security next to him. "Morning. I'm sorry for the lateness", I said and took my seat next to Niall. "No prob", he answered with his mouth full of toast. I had to laugh again. A good start to the day.

After breakfast, Niall took me to a few sights in Dublin. We also went to eat in 'Nando's' and it was really yummy! It was already getting dark and we were eating some croissants, when Niall suddenly stooped next to a bench. "I want to make a proposal to you", he said and sat down. "Yes?", I sat down next to him, wondering what he would say. The security guard stood a few metres behind us, keeping private distance. I have to say, I was quite disappointed, when I saw that it wasn't Paul, who took care of Niall, but John was nice, too. Not if I already have talked to him. Not that he even said anything. But he had a nice face. Anyway, Niall began to speak again. "I know that you wanted to spend this week with me and in Ireland", he said slowly. Oh god, now he was going to tell me that I had to go home. "But I was wondering, I mean, I asked the boys and the management first of course, but I was wondering, if we could spend this week in London, with the lads. I mean, you can live in Harry's and Louis' apartment, I asked them and they agreed, or in a hotel, just like you want to! I was just thinking, it could be more fun, spending time with all the members of 1D and not only me. We really liked your video and you are a very nice girl! So.. What do you think?" He looked at me waiting for an answer. I was speechless. Did he really just said, I could spend a whole week with ALL the boys, in London, probably staying in Harry's and Louis' apartment?! This really must have been a dream!