Chapter 4

I keeper staring at my computer screen. I couldn't believe that I won first place! My mum came in and asked me: "So? Did you won something?" Finally I remembered how to move. "I, I won.", I said, still not believing it. "I WON!", I shouted then. "Well that's great, Hun!" I grabbed my cell phone and called Milly. "Milly!! Guess what!!" "What?", she replied. "I won this 1D competition!!!" "WHAT?!", she screamed, "You must be kidding me!!" I laughed. "It's the truth!" "Okay, give me ten minutes!", she answered. "Ten minutes for what?", I wanted to ask, but she was already gone. Fifteen minutes later the door bell rang. I opened the door and found myself hugged by Milly. "Show me the mail!", she shouted in my ear, more excited than me. I've never seen her like that. Milly didn't wait for an answer, she just ran into my room to read the mail. I heard her gasping, as I went to the kitchen, to get us some water. When I got in my room, she looked at my computer screen, her eyes wide open. "I can't believe this", she whispered. "Me either!", I answered, finally realising what I just won. "Who do you want to pick?" "I don't know!" I said the truth. I really didn't know. Looked like another sleepless night of thinking.

When Milly was gone, I sat down on my bed, knowing I couldn't sleep. I visualised every single member of One Direction and decided to chose tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow..

The next day I was tired again. But it was the last day of school before the summer holidays, so we only had four lessons. My school report was pretty good, I only had one D (hahaha), in Art of course.

When I went home, the first thing I did was sleeping. When I woke up again I started thinking about who I am going to choose again, but I zoned out and found myself wondering, if the boys would even like me! One of them is going to spend one week with me! "Don't think about that!", I told myself. I sent Milly a message, asking her what she thought about that. She replied: "How can anybody not like you?" and I got remembered what a wonderful friend I had. I was like the luckiest girl on earth!