30| fight

Ok this unpublished itself and even before it deleted itself i dont think some people could see it so i hope this works and if it doesnt i guess i'll just try again ??? Lol

-
There was a slight breeze and the 7 boys stopped outside a murky glass entrance.

"This is it", Hoseok said, as they pushed opened the door and walked inside.

The room was dim and empty. A rickety staircase glowered in the corner.

The only thing left from its hotel days, was the marble front desk near the back.

Jin noticed a note sitting on the desks dusty surface, and he stepped forward, grabbing it.

"Meet... us... on.. the 4th floor", He read out slowly, "Man this handwriting is hideous"

"Seriously?", Jungkook groaned, "The 4th floor? This isn't good"

Jimin nodded, agreeing with Jungkook, "Maybe its a sign we shouldnt go"

The number 4 was an unlucky number, said to bring bad luck.

"They're just trying to scare us", Namjoon assured, "Lets go"

He and Jin led the way towards the stairs.

As they were walking up, Hoseok turned to Yoongi.

"Im suddenly realising this was a bad idea joining this gang", He whispered, "Theres a 25% chance we're gonna die"

"You think?", Yoongi replied, "Anyway its too late to back out now"

Jimin stuck his head in between the two whispering boys, who he was eavesdropping on, "How are you so fearless, Yoongi?", He jokingly exclaimed.

Yoongi grinned, pinching Jimin's cheeks and pushing him away.

He fell backwards into Taehyung and Jungkook, interrupting their conversation.

"Ow get off me", Taehyung complained, pushing Jimin back.

"What's happening back there?", Namjoon asked, as he and Jin turned around and furrowed their eyebrows.

"Nothing", They chorused.

"Is this the 4th floor yet", Taehyung asked, as they stepped off the stairs and onto the landing.

"Should be", Jin replied, "But i dont see anyone-"

"Hello boys"

A feminine voice suddenly rang out.

They froze.

"What the?", Yoongi said, looking around, "That sounded like a girl. I dont really want to fight a girl-"

A deep chuckle echoed through the building. And 6 figures stepped out of the shadows.

5 were males, the 6th was a smirking girl.

Their arms were heavily tattooed, with cold faces. The girl had a nose ring.

The man at the front, slung his arm around the girl, "Dont underestimatie Eunji, she's scarier than she looks"

"Well she already looks pretty fucking scary so-", Jungkook started but Taehyung quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

The man at the front stepped closer, giving the boys a better look at his face.

He had hard features, and looked like he was in his 20s. His smirk didn't reach his pure cold eyes.

It was then that Yoongi noticed Jimin, who had his face down as if he was trying to hide from this man, who was obviously the leader.