49| Yoonmin kiss

How the diddly darn fuck did this get 12k reads
-

"Better luck next time, kid", The old stall owner smiled in pity at Jungkook, as Jungkook glared at the dart he had just thrown that seemed to have missed the bullseye by miles.

"How did you get bullseye first try?", Jungkook turned towards Taehyung who stood next to him, holding onto his new teddy bear, smugly watching Jungkook struggle.

Tae shrugged, "I'm naturally gifted".

It was true, he always seemed to have a good aim ever since he was a child.

A little girl next to Jungkook cheered as she got a bullseye.

"WHAT!", His mouth dropped.

The stall owner grinned as he handed a stuffed bunny to her, which she grabbed before thanking him and squealing in happiness before running to her parents to show off her new toy.

Taehyung stared in disbelief, "aw man there was a bunny toy?! I would of picked that instead"

"I could of won that for you", Jungkook huffed, as they turned and walked away.

Taehyung laughed, grabbed Jungkook's hand, "No you couldn't, you have shit aim"

Jungkook snatched his hand away, "I'm not taking this bullying any longer"

"It's the truth", Taehyung continued laughing, and snatched Jungkook's hand back, "You're moving into the mansion soon right? Here, we can share mr teddy"

Jungkook thought for a second, "Hm, once condition though"

"What?"

"We give him a better name. seriously what the fuck type of name is mr teddy?"

"Rude but ok"

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"It's kinda my life goal to make out with someone at a carnival", Jimin said as he threw his candy floss wrapper in a bin.

The two of them had wandered to the edge of the carnival, closer to one of the many parking lots, so they were surrounded by parked cars and caravans.

"Whoa really?", Yoongi replied, "That's my life goal too"

Jimin scoffed, holding back a laugh, "Since when?"

"Since now", Yoongi said, dropping his bag onto the ground and grabbing Jimin's hand.

He pulled Jimin closer, and they stumbled a few metres from his bag that now lay abandoned on the grass.

Yoongi twirled Jimin around, and Jimin let out a laugh that sounded like angels singing to Yoongi's ears.

They both leaned in, and Yoongi softly placed a kiss on Jimin's lips.

It was sweet and innocent, and Jimin felt fireworks explode in his stomach. It was exactly what he wanted his first kiss to be like.

He was so happy. He was so happy when he was with Yoongi. This felt like a dream. He was finally kissing Yoongi.

Kissing him felt different from kissing Jaehyun.

Jimin wanted to kick himself when Jaehyun came to mind, why was he thinking of Jaehyun when he was kissing Yoongi?!?