36| confession

The next day Taehyung and Jungkook sat on Namjoon's front porch, Waiting for Namjoon and Jin to get back from school.

School had ended early for them, so that's why they were waiting.

Yoongi had skipped school today.

And Hoseok was popping into the rice cake shop, to grab a rice cake apparently, but he was probably talking to Minji.

After all the past events, Taehyung had almost forgotten that Minji existed.

His phone dinged, and a text from Hoseok came in.

Hoseok:
Hey Taehyung yoU SEEM TO FORGOTTEN THAT YOU HAVE A FUCKING JOB

"SHIT", Taehyung yelled out as soon as he read the text.

He smacked his face into his hand a few times, feeling like an idiot. He had completely forgotten about his job at the rice cake store, so he hadn't gone to work in a while.

"What the fuck", Jungkook said, startled by Taehyung's sudden yell that had broke the silence.

Another text from Hoseok came in.

Hoseok:
I KNOW YOUR READING THIS JUST SO YOU KNOW I WONT BE AT JOON'S PLACE TIL 8 BECAUSE MINJI'S MAKING ME COVER YOUR SHIFT

Taehyung:
She cant make yOU DO THAT JUST LEAVE also SAY IM SORRY FOR NOT COMING TO WORK

Hoseok:
Heheh i know, im doing it voluntarily coz ur my best frand <3

Taehyung:
Aw thanks Hobi

Taehyung:
Wait i'm ur best friend?

Taehyung:
What about Yoongi you hoe

Hoseok:
Shhh he doesnt need to know

Hoseok:
♡♡♡♡

Taehyung and Hoseok then spammed each other with love hearts. It was something they did through text regularly.

They had done it in a groupchat with Yoongi a few times, normally ending with Yoongi blocking them for a couple of days.

Taehyung was in the middle of spamming more hearts when he caught Jungkook spying over his shoulder.

"Who's that?", Jungkook asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Taehyung put his phone down, gulping a bit as he decided to take a risk. He turned towards Jungkook with a smirk, "Jealous?"

Jungkook immediately turned away, his back facing Taehyung as he tried to hide the blush that was slowly creeping onto his face.

"Pft no", He said, his voice muffled because his face was in his hands.

Taehyung silently laughed, before going back to texting Hoseok.

Soon, he felt Jungkook sneakily glancing at what he was doing again.

"Oh wait its just Hoseok", Jungkook let out a laugh, "And here I thought you were texting a secret lover"