44| jaenapping

"- alright guys I know what you're thinking, how is Jae suchhhh an idiot oh my gosh he's soo stupid", Jae mocked in a high pitch voice as he walked through the front door. He didn't bother to knock coz he knew all the boys were probably inside waiting for him.

He turned around to shut the door, "urgh Jae is such a dumbass how could he forget who's party it was! Ok I'm sorry guys I really wasnt thinking, I myself was shook when my good old pal Hyunsik suddenly punched me in the face but like I guess that's life", He let out a chuckle, turning around.

He wasn't expected to find a gun pointed at his head.

"What the- fuck!!!!", He yelled, "Yoongi, that's your name right? Put the gun away!"

Yoongi didn't lower the gun, he let out a yawn, And his eyes seemed to be watching something behind him.

Jae turned his head, wondering what Yoongi was looking at.

Suddenly a baseball bat struck him in the side of his head, and he fell to the ground with a yelp.

He looked up to see Namjoon and Yoongi standing above him. The gun was now lowered, and Namjoon stood there inspecting the baseball bat in his hands in disappointment.

"God damn it this baseball bat is useless, he's still conscious", He cursed.

Jae let out a croaky cough, still lying on the ground, "almost as if it's not designed to knock people out"

Namjoon looked down blankly at him, "Should I hit him again?"

"Yeah", Yoongi nodded.

"Nah", Jin said, suddenly appearing beside them and bending down.

"Thank yo-", Jae began, thinking Jin was bending down to help him up. But before he knew it his wrists were tightly tied up in a rope, "-What the fuck?!?"

Jimin appeared and began to tie together his legs.

"Who the fuck is this midget?", Jae yelled, to which Jimin tightened the rope making him howl.

"Oh yeah, This is Jimin. He's had the pleasure of not meeting you yet", Yoongi introduced.

"Oh hey I'm Jae- do you guys mind telling me whats going on?!? You really think you weaklings can kidnap me?"

"Shut up", Jimin said, standing back up.

"Ooooh you want me to shut up? Did I offend you? Guess what! You all have bad hair cuts! Ha!", Jae continued, squirming around on the ground, "You know that penguin from happy feet-"

"Namjoon, pass me the gag", Yoongi said, "We don't want him insulting us as we drag him to the basement"

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"You guys what?!?", Hoseok yelled.

"We kidnapped Jae", Yoongi said blankly, "He's tied to a chair in the basement right now"

"Don't worry about him, I gave him a bowl of rice when I got here", Taehyung added. He and Jungkook had gotten here before Hoseok.

"Wait What?", Jin said in confusion, "Taehyung... You know he's tied to the chair.. he can't move"

Taehyung pouted, "Oh shit, that means he's probably just been staring at the bowl for the last few hours"

"Wait, why have we decided to kidnap Jae?", Jungkook asked, "I mean, I'm all for it, I just wanna know why"

"Coz he's a bitch and told us we have bad hair cuts", Yoongi replied. Jimin laughed, "Nah I'm just kidding, We just want to keep him in our control coz he's a backstabbing fuck who'd probably sell us out to the flaming wolves when he gets the chance"

"Oh good, you're not gonna kill him right?", Hoseok asked.

Yoongi fake gasped, "I cant beleive you'd ask me that Hoseok.. Of course I am"

Jin smacked him in the head, "Shut up Yoongi, of course we're not gonna kill him. We're just gonna use him to grow our gang"

"Why would he help grow our gang when we've kidnapped him?", Taehyung asked.

Jin shrugged, "He'll get over it. And if he doesn't, who cares. We're forcing him. Might even hold him for ransom, depending on our mood"

Namjoon suddenly ran up the stairs from the basement, "aight who's the idiot who left a bowl of rice on the ground?"

——————————
Another update today coz i've finally been motivated to write lol. I think its coz I have a 2 week holiday rn (I only have a week left tho rip and I've only left the house once... oh shit I'm also supposed to go to a fireworks display with my friends tonight but I lied and told them I have to go to a restruant wow im such a good friend)

Also idek how this book turned into gangs and shit i just decided to write about Jungkook throwing a dildo at Taehyung and see what happens lol wtf