33| breakthrough

"Guys, I just realised-", Taehyung said at the lunch table a few days later.

"Oh god not again", Yoongi mumbled.

"-We're basically like scooby doo", Taehyung announced.

Everyone at the table groaned.

Hoseok patted Taehyungs back in encouragement, "Yes Taehyung, we are"

Taehyung pouted, and a small smile flickered onto Jungkook's face as he glanced at him.

Jungkook suddenly felt his phone vibrate, so he pulled it out to check it.

Namjoon:
YOU GAYS NEED TO COME TO MY HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL WE HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH

Namjoon:
Guys*

Namjoon:
Same thing tho

He showed it to the others. The others crowded around the phone, still munching on their food and Jungkook sipping on his banana milk.

"How long does it take you guys to read the text", Jungkook groaned after a while of the staring blankly at the screen.

They sat back down.

"Ok cool", Hoseok said, "Lets go aft-"

Suddenly the door of the lunchroom opened, and 4 boys walked in.

It was Jimin, with Jaehyun and his 2 other friends.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi stared at them in shock. Jungkook choked on his milk.

"Why the fuck is he hanging out with Jaehyun", Hoseok said, a 'what the fuck' look plastered on his face.

"So thats why we havent seen him around recently", Yoongi pondered quietly, as Jimin and the 3 others walked past, "And why hes been ignoring my texts"

"Wait hes been ignoring your texts?", Taehyung asked, "What the hell is he trying to do? I was shipping you guys"

They looked towards Jimin, who was standing in the lunch line. Jimin glanced back at them, an expression on his face that they couldn't read. It felt like he was trying to tell them something. But before they could figure it out, Jaehyun laughed and slung his arm around Jimin's shoulder, Turning him away.

"Somethings going on", Yoongi said slowly, "We'll find out soon enough, Dont hate on him just yet"

The others nodded in agreement.

The bell went, and they stood up, throwing their rubbish away and heading separate ways.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"So guys I have a confession", Namjoon said dramatically, "I buy the drugs that we deal, from another guy"

The others looked at him, raising their eyebrows.

"Umm.. yeah? We didnt think you grew them yourself", Hoseok scoffed.

Jin clapped his hands together, rolling his eyes at Namjoon, "By the way we got quite a bit of moolah from selling the exam answers"

"Cool, gimme my money", Taehyung demanded, holding his hand out.

Jin rolled his eyes, digging into his pocket and giving Taehyung and Jungkook each a wad of cash.

"Oh my god my first pay", Jungkook said dramatically, whipping away a fake tear.

Hoseok and Yoongi's eyed them.

Taehyung stuck his tongue at them, "You'll get your pay when you do something useful"

Yoongi sent him a threatening look, and Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Ok but seriously, back to what I was saying", Namjoon interrupted, "The guy I was talking about... He's joining the gang"

"Oh great another person", Hoseok cheered, "So who is he?"

"Hes 25 years old", Jin explained, "And hes really rich, from.. you know, dealing drugs big time. He smuggles them into the country. He knows a lot of people, so having him in the gang is gonna be great, Soon we'll have a lot more members"

The realness of the situation suddenly dawned on the boys. They opened their mouths to marvel.

"Sounds good", Jungkook said, "So... is that all?"

Namjoon shook his head, "He's going to a big party this weekend. Like an actual party, it won't be like high school parties... Hes invited us, and we're going so don't make any plans"