just two lovers: clarified

just two lovers is a poem that I wrote about the cycle of love; the cycle of a relationship, from the start to the finish. see that at first they were flying in the sunset, then flying in the night sky, followed by dawn, then the morning, where they wake up; because love is a mere dream.

        and the part where it says the last thing that they would want is the land; explains how they don't wanna go downhill, because land is where the monotonous reality lives; and they don't wanna end, and be plain boring.

          they were flying because that's how love is supposed to make you feel, as they hold and support each other through the winds that takes them to places; through the winds that takes them to unkown places of each other that they have yet not to venture.

          but then, in the end, they made it to land; something is unfolding; then suddenly the galaxy, where they were figuratively and freely falling cries, and the universe is rid of it's joy. because occasionally, someone will let go (in this one it's the girl) and someone will die; regarding that it won't have reason to exist anyways. but then, the guy "dying" is not really the end of the poem. there is no end. it depends on the guy if he turns out to die or move one, and still continue to venture and fly through the winds without the girl. but if he does choose to live and exist, he shall find another sunshine that will make him happy and that will not gladly let go this time. and if he chooses to die, maybe he finds solace in his sadness. it's just a cycle, really; a cycle of multiple routes and a plethora of emotions.