Sex crazed boyfriends.

"Lae!"

"Give me a minute for fucks sake!"I scream back at my vexatious bestfriend.

I get she's exited,I mean who wouldn't be?Its the first party we'll be attending as college students. Rumors are always passed around about frats getting into fights or drunk girls losing there virginity. Now we'll get to experience all the fun first hand,But seriously. She needs to calm down.

"I've been waiting on your slow arse for over an hour! Kasey will be here in a few minutes. You know he doesn't like to wait!" Megan screams back at me.

I sigh at the thought of my impatient boyfriend.

Kaseys a good guy. Get on his bad side and he'll prove you wrong.

I lost my virginity to him,Obviously I plan on keeping him around. I just wish he was more like Zach;Megan's boyfriend. Although they are both in the same fraternity group,They are completely different souls.

Zach is sweet and romantic,Where as Kasey is protective and bossy.

Last week,Zach took Megan out for dinner on the lake. Afterwards,They went for a boat ride and Zach gave her a new necklace.

In the two years me and Kasey have been a couple,I have acquired a few new shirts and a pair of earrings.

Slipping out of my thoughts,I finish tugging the zipper upwards on my dress.

I hear a light tap on the outside of the bathroom door,Making me feel more rushed than I already am.

"Megan,I said i'd be out in a minute."

"It isn't Megan." I hear a deep voice boom threw the Wooden door.

"Sorry Kasey." I apologize.I would never want to be confused with Megan. I love her to death,I really do,But damn is she annoying.

I see the door handle turn behind me threw the mirror In front of me.

"Damn baby." Kasey smirks,Eyeing my body up and down." Make sure you stay near me tonight. I don't want other guys messing with my property."

I feel the anger boil up in the pit of my stomach at the use of the word 'Property',But decide to ignore it.

He has always referred to me as property. I don't like it one bit,But quite frankly that is exactly what I am. I never stand on my own two feet when it comes to him .He makes sure I don't stand on my own two feet. I used to be a independent gal;Never really let people boss me around. Kasey is a different story. I try my hardest to stay on his good side. In order to do that,I have to pretend to be this overprotective clingy girlfriend who can't do anything for herself,When in reality,She can.

"Kasey,Please let me finish getting ready before my bestfriend murders me for making her miss her first college party." I whine,Sticking my bottom lip out.

Still holding my pouting face,Kasey turns me around so were chest to chest.

"You know what the worst thing in the world that could happen to a guy is?" Kacey asks. His mood suddenly takes a swift change from flirty to lustful.

"Um," I think for minute,Putting myself in a guys position. "Losing the girl you love too another man?"

He shows his white teeth in a half smile,Shaking his head.

"No.The worst thing that could happen to a guy is an unplanned bonner.Fortunately,I happen to have a pretty damn hot girlfriend who's pleasant enough to help me out,Right?"

For a second I thought he might actually say something nice. Its my fault really;For being so stupid. I should know-Never in a million years-Would something nice come out of Kaceys' mouth.