Nothing more, Nothing less.

I study the way Niall's eyes scan the walls, Landing on a piece of artwork from time to time. His facial features are scrunched up in penitence. He looks down right beaten. I study his face up and down taking note, Again, Of his appearance. His blonde eyebrows are furrowed together in worry, Making his cerulean eyes fill with hardship. His nose and cheeks are dusted in a blotchy tiny of roseate. His lips, God his lips. Their pure heaven. The only solemn thing lighting up his sadden features. Hell, His lips are the only solemn thing keeping me sane right now. I continue to take in his lips as he turns his head to face me; Blue eyes against blue. He must notice me staring because he drags his tongue painstakingly slow across his lower lip, Bitting on the edge slightly. The frenzy in my stomach is building up; Becoming more intense by the second. I'm slowly losing all self control, And it's scary. It took me forever to gain it, Now it's slipping threw my hands like it's absolutely nothing. I flick my eyes up to find Niall also studying my lips. With every thought that runs threw my mind, The frenzy grow more and more and Without thinking, I do the only thing my mind can comprehend.

I lean towards Niall and capture his lips in between mine.

<><><>

Our tongues battle against each other in a fight for dominance, Constantly twirling around in each other's mouths. I slide my hand around to the nape of his neck, Basking in the warmth of his skin. His hands find their way to my tiny waist, Slender fingers slightly dig into the flesh causing pleasure to course threw my veins.

Our kiss isn't lustful, Nor is it forced. I can taste every ounce of pity dripping of his tongue. That's what this is, A pity kiss. It isn't for my sake, Or for his sake. It's simply how we choose to express our remorse for Harry. It doesn't help Harry, For say, But it's keeping us sane long enough to try and think of a solution to help him out.

This kiss is different. Not nessarly a good different, Either. Something feels ... Off.

I've had a fair share of kisses, But never one quite like this. Normal kisses are filled with tension and desire. This kiss is just ... A kiss. Lips against lips. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. Not that I really want it to be anything more. He has Louis. He seems happy and not a single soul would dare mess with fate.

'Except you, of course.' I remind myself.

I roll my eyes at my stupid self conscious. Way to ruin the moment. My self conscious always seemed to go against me willingly. I hated her at times. I'd work so damn hard to forget certain things, And then She comes along and decides it would perfectly fine to just spontaneously bring them up. She was to blame for all my random mental breakdowns.