Susie's Diner.

I blink my eyes a few times, Trying to clarify the view in front of me. Once my eyes are completely un-blurred I make note of my surroundings. Harry's bedroom.

I sit in the comfort of his bed a few seconds more, Becoming more and more aware of reality.

Finally gaining feeling in my legs, I get up and head towards the bathroom to freshen up. I look under the sink for a spare toothbrush, Finding one. I brush my teeth and splash cold water on my face. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I finger comb the knots out of my hair.

I walk out into the main room, Spotting three boys sitting on bar stools at the kitchen island. The lad that spots me first is none other than Louis. He sends me a warm smile and begins to speak.

"Harold, I had no idea you had a girl over..."He looks over at harry with a smirk, Then snaps his head back toward me.

"Wait a minute. Your that girl...From the party last night...Uhh-"

He snaps his fingers, Trying to recall my name.

"Lae." I finally say.

"Right, Right. So...Tell me how it was!"He squeals grabbing my hand and dragging towards a stool. He helps me get up onto it and then drags one next to it for himself. "I want every detail."He claps his hands together.

I give him a very confused look. Hell, I just woke up nearly twenty minutes ago. Still not giving him an answer, He leans into me and whispers in my ear.

"You know. About the sex..."He pulls away, Showing his bright smile. The smile that creates crinkles by his eyes. It's a nice smile, Really;One that I wouldn't mind seeing all the time. He reminds me off a- Wait. Did he just ask me about the sex? I can feel my facial expressions drop drastically as I really take in his question. He did. I stare him a few seconds longer before I gain enough courage to answer his question. I, Of course, Look over at Niall and harry, Seeing that there in a deep conversation, Before answering.

"We, Uhh- We didn't have...You know...Sex."I explain.

Louis' smile slowly disappears. I almost just tell we did so I could see it again.

"But you were in his room..."He furrows his brow, Looking over at harry.

"It's a long story. A long story that I don't feel like explaining."

"Long story short?"He asks. His eyebrow pops up in the most cutest way, Nearly making me fall out if my chair.

I smile and begin to explain all that happened. Minus everything that happened before harry found me in my bedroom. Harry had explained the night before that he was originally there to drop off my purse.

"Hey. Anyone wanna go down to Susie's diner?"Harry interrupts."They've got great breakfast."

Louis and Niall both instantly agree. I could understand why, Though. They've probably both thrown up everything in there stomach from drinking so much. Harry looks over at me, Waiting for me to comply.

"Look, It's really nice of you to offer but I should probably head home. I wouldn't want you to waste your money on me. You gave me a place to sleep. That was enough, Really."I try to peruse. I'm actually very hungry. But it would be ridicules for me to ask for food.

"I thought we already established this. Your the guest and I'm the gentlemen. Now get in the damn car. "He smiles. I can't help but stare at his dimples for the brief second that they show.There truly and utterly adorable.

"Harry-"

"No. "He puts his finger to my mouth, silencing me."You can either get in the car willingly or, Well. I'll just have to go against your will."He raises an eyebrow, Waiting for me to agree but I don't.

"No. "

"Fine then."He says with a stern face. He walks over to my stool and lifts me up off if it. He trows me over his muscular shoulder, despite my protest.

"Harry!"I shout. "Put me down."

"I gave you a choice."

He finally plops me down in the passenger seat and I can't help but giggle.He crackles a smile to and before you know it the whole car is filled with endless laughter. I have no idea what Niall and Louis are laughing over, but I find Niall's Irish laugh hilarious which make me laugh even harder.

We pull up at Susie's diner and flee the car.

The bell bangs against the wooden door as we enter. We all chose a booth to the back of the small restraunt and wait for our orders to be taken.

• • •

Hey! I'm sorry this chapter is so shorts. It's just a filler, though.

I made an Instagram account for this book. Feel free to follow it! I have pictures of the cast posted on it as well. Ill follow anyone who follows me, So if you need followers...You know what to do!

If you want me to see your page Hashtag #Wattpadexpected under one of your pictures. If your good at editing pictures, You can hashtag #wattpadexpected under it and I'll give you a shoutout. I'm also looking for people that will edit pictures for me too post and possibly a new cover.

Here are my links.

Personal Instagram//: Madison__Larae

Expected Instagram//:_Expected_Official_

Tumblr//:Madison_larae

Thank you for reading! Comments make my day!

-Madison❤️