Free rides && Backstabbing bestfriends.

I grab my purse and phone,Following harry to his car.

He walks up to a large black vehicle,Opening the passenger side door.

I can't help but think about how Kacey never did that.

I climb up into the range rover and watch harry jog around the front of the car to his side.

He shuts the door with a slam,Then asks me how to get to my house.

"You go down main street until the third road.Then you turn left and keep going straight.It isn't to far.Maybe about fifteen minutes."I inform.

I can't believe he's actually giving me a free ride home.From what I've heard,Boys at college party's are stuck up careless pricks.Theres one rumor proven false.

"So,I've never seen you around before."Harry tells me.

"Yeah,This is my first year here,"I explain.

"Ahhh,Your first year of true hell.You thought high-school was bad,Wait until spent a month here."He chuckles.

Something about his laugh calms the nervousness I fell letting a stranger drive me around.

"Yeah,But I've literally waited nineteen years for this."

"So,Your nineteen?"He asks me,Taking his eyes off the road for a mere second to glance over at me.

"Yeah.My birthday was actually a few days ago."

It's true.My birthday was only a week ago.It was a bust,Though.Megan thought she was planning my 'Surprise party' slickly when in reality,I knew every little detail of the event.I,Of course,Being the nice person that I am,Pretended to be completely dumbfounded when I opened my front door,Witnessing Five of my closest friends jump out at me,Kacey being one.

"Really what day?"He looks up into the rear view,Turning on the left blinker.

"The twelfth."

"One of my best mates got married on that day.You remember Zayn?"He makes a smooth turn onto Mulberry St.,Letting me know Were about ten minutes from my Flat.

"Yeah,"I answer,As a clear imagine of the tan,Dark haired boy pops into my mind."He's married?"

"Yeah.I guess they be the perfect example of young love.They've been married a year now.Its quite sweet,Really."He smiles,Pulling into my driveway.

"Thanks,"I say,Reaching for the handle.As soon as I open the door he's standing there with a frown etched on his angelic face.

"Did I do something?"I ask,Raising an eyebrow at his sudden saddened expression.

"No,I just wanted to open the door for you.My fault,Though.I could have been faster."He looks up at me with weary eyes.Does it really break a boys heart when he misses the opportunity to be a gentleman?

"Here,"I say,Stepping back up into the Black vehicle.I flash him a light smile before shutting the door.He stands there for a second,Taking in what I'm doing.Realization overcomes his features and a cute dimpled smile spreads across his cheeks.He opens the door,Offering me a hand.I gladly accept it.

"Why thank you." I smile,Stepping out.

I fish threw my purse for keys.

Finally grabbing the gagged object,I unlock the front door.

As soon as I step inside I spot Megan's pink high heels thrown on the ground by a large vase.

I guess she made it home before me.

I walk further into the darkened flat,Using my visual memory to make sure I don't trip over furniture.

I make my way to the marble staircase and flick the light switch above the rail on.

My heels click on the steps as I proceed my way to the second floor.

As soon as my shoe makes contact with the last step my ears catch hold of an awkward sound.

I walk down the carpeted hallway,Searching for the sound.

I stop in front of Megs door to clarify the noise.

Finally making out the sound, I take off towards my bedroom slowly shutting the door behind me in hopes that Megan won't know I'm home.

I decide to just take a shower and relax before bed.Its already Five O'Clock in the morning and god.The headache I'll have when I wake up.

I wrap my hair up in a towel,Grabbing my Mac book and heading towards my bed.

I open up my laptop and go to twitter,My favorite website.

I retweet all Ed Sheeran's tweets and beg him for a follow,Of course.

Letting out a loud unruly yawn, I decide I should get some sleep.

After laying restlessly in bed for over twenty minutes I get up to get a glass of water.

I turn the nob but freeze as soon as I lock vision with the male standing in the threshold of Megan's door.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for such a short chapter!I have swimmers ear and tonselitious right now😪.Yeah.Fun!

Anyways,My bestfriend pointed out that I don't have spaces between my periods.I Re-Edited the first chapter but I don't feel like redoing the second so I'm just gonna leave it.I will however start writing correctly.

Love you all!Have a good night/day.

-Madison❤️

Follow: Leahhh817