part two

I wake up to a fight from my mom and dad fussing about who will pay bills next month or why my dad was out until 3am.
I turn over to see if Grayson was still there, he was.

I quickly shake him, hoping he will awaken so my parents don't bust me.

I immediately become shocked when I hear a scream from downstairs.

" WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOUR DAUGHTER WHY SHE HAD A GUY OVER AT 3AM
INSTEAD OF ASKING ME WHY I WAS OUT?" My dad yells.

I become scared and force Grayson to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful!" He tells me as he kisses my lips.

"No! Stop! My parents are awake, you have to leave- NOW!" I tell him as I throw his clothes at him and begin to open the window.

I hear my door knob move as I hear my dad yell to let him in.

"SEE! THERE HE IS!" My dad yells as he bust open the door and points at Grayson.

"Shit!" Grayson whispers.

He finishes putting his pants on under the covers and dashes out the window.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

My dad runs downstairs and out of the house, chasing Grayson down the street, having Grayson in just his underwear.

I scream for him to stop but I'm too late.
I run outside and see Grayson running into his car, followed by my dad.

I arrive in Grayson's driveway and see my dad banging on Grayson's car window, yelling for him to never come near me again.

"DAD! STOP! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" I yell.

"YEAH? THEN WHAT IS IT!" He asks

"Yeah! What is it Maddy?" Cam says as she steps off the front porch.