fainting princess

Laurie's Pov:

I have been busy planning my wedding to Val.

I know that the Royal wedding planners could plan it and do an amazing job but I want it to be about Val and I.

I got up and went downstairs to get my wedding binder that I had forgotten.

I felt a little light headed but I didn't think much of it until everything went black.

Val's Pov:

Laurie has been so busy planning our wedding trying to make it absolutely perfect.

I love her but she is running herself ragged trying to do this by herself.

I was in the kitchen with my parents and Mak's and Peta when we heard a thump come from the family room.

We all walked out of the living room and I saw Laurie on the floor with her wedding binder next to her.

" Laurie!?!?!" I scream and run to her side

" Mak's call the doctor. NOW!!!" I tell Mak's

A few short minutes later the doctor came and told us that she is okay. She doesn't have any injuries she just needs to rest.

I carried Laurie upstairs to my bedroom bridal style while my family and the doctor follow closely behind me.

" Peta, Go to Laurie's room and get her pajamas" I tell Peta nicely

After Laurie has been changed into her pajamas and is resting in my room I go downstairs and had a meeting with the royal wedding planner's.

After the meeting was done I walked upstairs to find my entire family in my bedroom watching Laurie sleep.

" What are you all doing in here?" I ask them curiously

" We wanted to make sure that she was okay " momma tells me

I sit down and watch Laurie sleep until Laurie starts to wake up.

I jolt out of my seat and sit down on my bed leaning over her slightly.

" Hey. How are you feeling, baby?" I ask Laurie

" I feel good, but I really need to get back to planning our wedding" she tells me

" Laurie, You fainted. You need to rest. Which is why the royal wedding planner's will do all of the hard work but you will still have total creative control" I tell Laurie

After a little convincing Laurie finally came around to the idea.

I love Laurie and I want her to have the wedding of her dreams but I also don't want her to be spreading herself to thin.

I know this won isn't really that long but the next one will be a little longer.

Today's shoutout goes to:

TianaGrinley