Act 1 Sailor Tuxedo Kamen's Attack

"In Azabu,Tokyo,there is a little girl name Ranmurasaki Kaede was hurrying to go home.While she was hurrying,she looked up that something was falling on her head.It bumped her head and she had minus in her eyes.The strange man wearing tuxedo and black mask came to her and brought her the glasses.He was wearing her and said 'tuxedo power!' and her minus was accurate with her glasses.He performed to her himself and gave her the small pink bag that was fallen into her head.In other day,she shouted herself to transform to be the hero,but failed.7 Years later,she shouted once again but failed.When she accidentally touched the star in her middle glasses,her glasses transform to be mask.And she could transform to shout 'tuxedo power,make up!'.She transformed into Sailor Tuxedo Kamen,but there wasn't bad happened in there.
U...did you know who she is?She is me!😆"Kaede,the student high school freshman said.
"Huh!You told it 5 days ago!😑"Haruka said.
《Tenoh Haruka,her appearance like the boy like racing car.She is tough and brave.She is Sailor Uranus》
"Please,change your story,😊"Michiru said.
《Kaioh Michiru,her talent is great,like playing violin,swim,and painting.She is calm and patient.She is Sailor Neptune》
"Kaede-ちゃん,you must change your story,😊"Setsuna said.
《Meioh Setsuna,the oldest one is calm and care to everyone.She works as nurse and housekeeper.She is Sailor Pluto(eventhough Pluto isn't the planet of Solar System,but this story isn't important without that planet)》
"Hoam.Your story is like to sleep everyone,😔"Hotaru said.
《Tomoe Hotaru,the youngest one(actually she is 12,but after Death Busters had vanished,Hotaru reborn to be the baby because her body was sacrified by her father for Death Busters.And she grew so fast to be 8.)She is cute girl and seriously.She is Sailor Saturn》
"Ok,but I must hurry,c'mon Haruka-ちゃん,Michiru-ちゃん!Bye,Setsuna-さま,Hotaru-ちゃん!"Kaede said.
Their school and class are same,Juuban High School and first-year 2.After school,Kaede is sitting on the bench and think for her fashion in her note.
"Huh!I don't have any idea.I'm bored!😣"
She throws a small rock and accidentally hits to the long black hair-boy's head.She is so panicked and apologizes him with said,"ごめんなさい!I'm seamstress when i don't have idea for doing anything!I'm so sorry!😭"
"Hey!Are you the fashion-designer?😎"The long black hair-boy name Kou Seiya,the famous idol group'Three Lights', said.
"Fashun...what?😕"
"Oh,i think there you are.See you later,Marude-ちゃん!😎"
"Ha! You've just ****ed yourself!😬"
She stands up and walks to the home.While she is walking, she is looking the grand opening megamart named Kinmoku Megamart.She is so impress that her best friend,Akumu Kiri is officially cashier and her friend's big cousin,Raisei Mimi is officially manager in Kinmoku Megamart.Kaede talks Kiri.
Kaede:"Congratulation! You got that job!"
Kiri:"Thanks,Kaede-ちゃん."
Kaede:"Now,I want buy all of your goods in your megamart and make sure that price is free,FOREVER!"
Kiri:"Are you kidding me😏?"
Kaede:"Hehe! Bye,Kiri-ちゃん."
Then Kaede walks away.And she meets Haruka and Michiru in the garden.And then they talk.
Haruka:"Are you ok?"
Kaede:"I'm not fine.😐"
Michiru:"Why?😯"
Kaede:"Because i met the long black hair-boy that he ****ed me!😣"
Haruka:"Hey!You don't know Who is he?😲"
Kaede:"I don't know.Who?😕"
Michiru:"He is the famous idol group 'Three Lights'!Why You don't want his sign?"
Kaede:"Because he is the worst in my school.😈"
But suddenly,people is attacked by the green monster."They like our new enemy.Let's go,everybody!"
Kaede shout"Tuxedo power,make up!"=>Sailor Tuxedo Kamen.
Haruka shout"Uranus planet power,make up!"=>Sailor Uranus.

Michiru shout"Neptune planet power,make up!"=>Sailor Neptune.

"Hey you,stop right there!You must not bullying that people because they don't want you! I'm the guardian with the mysterious mask,Sailor Tuxedo Kamen!"
"Sailor Uranus!","Sailor Neptune!"
"We'll drop you,bad guy!"
That monster attacks to Uranus.She dodge it and kick it.Suddenly,That monster's cloning itself and it counted 6!"We won't kill them!"Neptune said.
Suddently,the Sailor Senshis make sound of hand spit coming and that one said,"Don't make annoying in this world,we are the three sacred stars to save this world."
"Sailor Star Fighter!","Sailor Star Maker!","Sailor Star Healer!"
"Sailor Starlights,Stage on!"
"Are they allies?"Haruka and Michiru said in their heart.
Star Healer uses"Star Sensitif Inferno"kills 2 monsters.

Star Maker uses"Star Gentle Uterus"kills 2 monsters.

"Hey! Don't forget about us!" Uranus uses"World Shaking"&Neptune uses"Deep Submerge"kill 1 monster.

"Now,it's my turn!"Star Fighter said."Hey!Don't forget me!"(S)Tuxedo Kamen said.
Star Fighter uses"Star Serious Laser"&(S)Tuxedo Kamen uses"Sun Feather Action"kill 1 monster.

《'Sun Feather Action'=>She get her feather on her mask and throw into that she aiming.》
"Thanks to help us to banish that monsters."(S)Tuxedo Kamen said.
"That monsters called 'N-ray' want to get their starseed on people on their body,so you must be careful if you meet them,"Star Maker said.
"Eh!I think i have met her before in my heart but where😮?"Star Fighter said in her heart.
"Ok,that's enough!Bye,Sailor Starnights😃!"(S)Tuxedo Kamen said.
"Hey!Our name is Sailor Starlights,not Sailor Starnights!😠"Star Healer said.
"Nah! Whatever I said!"(S)Tuxedo Kamen said.
And so,All of Sailor Senshis have gone away.
In Kinmoku Megamart,there is Akumu Kiri transforms to be the Monster Kinmoku Girl name Hazenight and Raisei Mimi transforms to be the Monster Princess Kinmoku name Nightlight.They are curious about why their minion N-rays were killed by Sailor Senshis.
"Sis,they are so strong,you must be strong with you eat the starrseed,"Hazenight said.
"Hmm...I think i want to update my minion to attack them,"Princess Nightlight said.
"I want to sleep,i'll go to bed,my big sister."
"Ok,you rest it."
Hazenight goes to placesleep.
"I'll make you die in my hand after my power of beauty is strong,Korona.Hohohoho..Ahahahahahahah!😈"
《 つづく》《to be continue,see ya》