Act 4 The Two Starlights

In morning day,Yaten and Taiki are talking about why Seiya is out from Three Lights and go to his idol unit with Kaede.
Taiki:"Yaten,did you hear that news?"
Yaten:"What news?"
Taiki:"it's said that Seiya out from his first idol unit,Three Lights,and when he meets Kaede,he makes his idol unit with Kaede name Twin Black Starlights.I've read it in newspaper."
Yaten:"That's it.I've heard it in television."
Taiki:"So,if he's out from Three Lights,is he forget our mission?"
Yaten:"hm...😑oh ow😮ow😲!!
Taiki:"What's wrong?"
Yaten:"(Kaede is Sailor Tuxedo Kamen,so...)😨"

《Flashback》
Fighter:"Don't destroy this universe!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Because we are the two sacred star to save this universe"
Fighter:"Sailor Star Fighter!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Sailor Tuxedo Kamen!"
Both:"Sailor Twin Starlights,stage on!"
《Back to normal》

Yaten:"No.......!!!Don't leave us,Seiya-くん!!😭"
Taiki:"Please calm down,Yaten-くん😣!...😥ah,that's it why you are screaming."
In Kinmoku Megamart,Princess Nightlight is frustated because Mikhasha is died and her sister doesn't come back to her.
"😠Huaaa!!!I don't have any choice to kill her,so i'make my reflection minions to kill her."
Nightlight goes to the forbidden and secret room to find the magical mirror.She wears off her mask and reflect herself with said,"my beauty mirror,help me to get all starseed in this earth and if you find Korona,kill her."
And the minions-like Nightlight out from the mirror and Princess Nightlight is laughing very big and evil😈.

In Game Center Crown,The Sailor Outer Senshi are talk about Kaede.
Haruka:"I worried about Kaede-ちゃん.Is she can stay alone with Seiya-くん?
Setsuna:"I think she will fine because she was teenager like you."
Michiru:"But she likes the kid rather than the teenager."
Hotaru:"hm..i think if Kaede-さん together with Seiya-さん,...

《Flashback》
Seiya is sleeping in lazychair and make Kaede sweep the floor.
"Hump...****!😡"Kaede mumbled herself.
《Back to normal》

Haruka:"Hahahahaha!😄You are right,Hotaru-ちゃん!"
Michiru:"《hit Haruka's arm》😡Don't said like that,Haruka-ちゃん!"
Setsuna:"But i miss her because she's like my own sister.😯"
Hotaru:"Don't worry,Setsuna-さま.She will be fine with her new destiny,and her dream😊."
All of them laugh and Yaten and Taiki come to them.
Taiki:"Hey!Are you talk about Kaede-ちゃんand Seiya-くん?"
Haruka:"Yes,we've just talked about them."
Yaten:"We talk about them because we are worried about Seiya-くん and also we worried about our mission.😑"
Taiki:"😬《close his mouth》Ahaha!Sorry guys,we..."
Michiru:"Don't worry,Kaede-ちゃん told us,so we can keep our secret together."
Taiki:"😥Thanks."
After they've talked about their true identify,
Setsuna:"And we worried Kaede-ちゃん,too.And we want your help to keep them."
Yaten:"We understand.So you guys aren't enemy,but we can be friends,now."
Hotaru:"Hei,your jeans is opened.😄"
Yaten:😕《looking his jeans》"😲uwaaaa!!!my jeans!!!"
Taiki:"😖aw,how embrassing."
All of them laugh,but suddently the screaming people are attacked by the minion-like the knight.
Setsuna:"okay this is serious happened,let's go!

Haruka shout,"Uranus Planet Power,make up!"=>Sailor Uranus
Michiru shout,"Neptune Planet Power,make up!"=>Sailor Neptune
Setsuna shout,"Pluto Planet Power,make up!"=>Sailor Pluto
Hotaru shout,"Saturn Planet Power,make up!"=>Sailor Saturn
Yaten shout,"Healer Star Power,make up!"=>Sailor Star Healer

Taiki shout,"Maker Star Power,make up!"=>Sailor Star Maker

《Sorry for the Sailor Star Maker's video that she didn't have a single pose like Sailor Star Fighter and Sailor Star Healer》
And then,that Sailor Scouts come to the monster.
Uranus uses"World Shaking"to stop the monster do her mission.
The monster uses like the biggest drill sword to attack Sailor Outer Senshi.
Saturn uses"Silence Wall"to protect them.
"Uugh!Please help us!I won't hold it so long😣!"Saturn said.
"What can i do?"Healer said and she looks Maker prays their princess and Healer gets angry and said,"Hey it isn't time to pray our princess.We got trouble😣!"
Suddently the two Sailor Star Yell are come to Healer and Maker.
"This will help us to kill that monster,"Maker said.
"Ow,tell me before you pray her😥,"Healer said.
Healer uses"Star Sensitive Inferno"&Maker uses"Star Gentle Uterus"and the monster is *killed.《*That monsters died like this:the monster turn back to the minion-like Princess Nightlight and disappear like dust and flown to the Beauty Mirror》

And the princess from Kinmoku,Kakyuu comes to Sailor Scout to thanks for them called her.
Princess Kakyuu:"Thank you to call me whatever you want."
Haruka:《to Michiru and Setsuna》"She's as beautiful as Princess Serenity."
Michiru:"Yes,but we can't be fun like this without her and Kaede-ちゃん."
Setsuna:"She will be dissapointed because she don't have this battle."
Hotaru:"I hope she will be okay with Seiya-さん."
Princess Kakyuu:"But where is Fighter?"
Healer:"She is out for our mission because she is only friendly with that girl name Kaede."
Princess Kakyuu:"Don't worry,she has a right decision of this mission.And our mission was completed."
Maker:"What?"
Suddently in TV has a news;

Repoter:"The famous megamart,Kinmoku Megamart for now is closed because the cashier,Akumu Kiri was missing and her sister,Raisei Mimi was worried about her sister.And I with the manager reported this news.Mimi-さま,why can be your sister has gone away?"
Mimi:"I don't know why it was happened,but i will close this megamart because my sister...sorry,cut this video because i don't want to speak anymore😑😟."
Reporter:"Ok."
《Mimi goes to the Megamart》
Reporter:"This is a mystery about their sisters who have a conflict with them.I don't make much question.See ya for this news."

Neptune:"Did you know,it means that our mission has a confused life in this earth."
Pluto:"I think they will help us for this mission."
Uranus:"Let's talk them."
Saturn:"That's good idea."
All of them talk to Healer,Maker,and Princess Kakyuu and they're accepted.
《 つづく》《to be continue,see ya》