Act 0:Star Bell

One day,Seiya is jogging in the park.While he is jogging,he looks Princess Kakyuu and Zuro are sitting the bench.Seiya comes for them.
Seiya:"Howdy!What's going on,you two?"
Princess Kakyuu:"I'm looking for the sky.I'm miss our planet,but it was destroyed by that wicked princess."
Zuro:"And i've been cursed by her."
Seiya:"Hm..i think..😦"
Suddently,Kaede is coming for Seiya
Kaede:"Yo!You don't forget to your promise😄?"
Seiya:"Oh!I forget it!Bye,guys!"
And then,Seiya goes to Kaede's promise place.
Princess Kakyuu:"He's very worried about his precious thing."
Zuro:"What's precious thing like?"
Princess Kakyuu:"His precious thing is the bell."
Zuro:"Bell?"
In cafe,Kaede and Seiya are talking.
Kaede:"Oh,when you're talking with Princess Kakyuu and Zuro,What do you want to said that?"
Seiya:"I want to search my bell."
Kaede:What shape is it?"
Seiya:"That shape is like the star and coloured yellow."
Kaede:"Hmm...😐Uwa😲!I know that item!"
Seiya:"What,Where😃!?"
Kaede:"But first,you must sorry for me."
Seiya:"Okay!Anything will be okay.So where is the bell😄!?"
Kaede:"I've accidentally trashed it😭!"
Seiya:"WHAAAAATTT😲!!!😧Okay,why it was happened?"
Kaede:"Because i've been doing homework before i met you.Suddenly,i looked something like the trash and i trashed it into 'trash hole'😭!ごめんなさい!😭"
《Trash Hole:That item like the ordinary trash bin,but in the hole is like the dimension hole,which that's go to dimension of trash》
Seiya:"Oh,that's okay.I'll be okay without my bell😅."
Kaede:"No no no no!Your thing must be here,now😣!😤Pocket Bag,give me something to search the Star Bell!"
And the Trash Hole is appeared again and Kaede is confusing.
Seiya:"Why you get that Trash Hole again😕?"
Kaede:《bring him Star Bell from Trash Hole》"There😡!"
And She go with her anger.
Seiya:"(Why is she so upset?)"
Seiya goes to the garden to calm himself.Zuro comes here to Seiya and talk.
Seiya:"Oh,Zuro!I want to talk to you."
Zuro:"What're you want to talk?"
Seiya:"I have a bad mood with Marude-ちゃん."
Zuro:"😃Haha!That's what i want!"
Seiya:《hit Zuro's head》"😡I'm not kidding,b****!"
Zuro:"Okay,i'm not joking now😨!So,why've you fighted by her?What's going on?"
Seiya:"I wonder after she has gotten my missing bell,she's so frustated on me and i'm worried for him."
Zuro:"Don't worry,Seiya-くん.She likes your girlfriend and also your bodyguard.She's only so worried about you because her error things that she has makes her wants to protect you from your suffering.But i don't know why she likes that😞."
Seiya:"It's okay.I'll search her myself."
And Seiya goes to search Kaede.
Zuro:"Hmm...I think i've looked his bell and i know what bell is it😐."
Suddenly,the purple monsters is attacking people in the garden.
Seiya:"What!?That monster is coming again?After that princess has banished,that monsters is coming.I'm gonna do something."
Seiya shouts 'Fighter Star Power,Make Up!'=>Sailor Star Fighter
Fighter:《To purple monsters》"Stop it right now!You don't bully all people in beautiful planet.You must be punished.I'm a shooting star through to the darkness,Sailor Star Fighter,Stage on!"

And that purple monsters attack to Fighter and She dodge them.
Fighter uses'Star Serious Laser'=>some monsters dead and the death monsters are cloning so many monsters.
Fighter attacks them again and again but the death monsters are cloning too many monsters.
Fighter:"(That's too many monsters.I haven't enough power to destroying them.Only Marude-ちゃん can do with her bag.What should i do?)😯"
And then,(S)Tuxedo Kamen comes on the pole.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"I'm the guardian with the mysterious mask,Sailor Tuxedo Kamen!I'll drop you,bad guy!"
Fighter:"You pointed what, anyway? I was designated😣!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Oh,shut up😑!"Suddenly,She falls down from the pole.
Fighter:"Hahahahaahahaa!!!😂"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"😵Aww!Don't laugh at me!"
Fighter:"Okay!So what can we do,now?"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"I heard your heart about that monsters and i know how can we do."
Fighter:"Alright!Let's do it!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:《get Pocket Bag》"Pocket Bag,give me something to destroyed them!"
The Black Vacumm and the Trash Hole are appeared.
《Black Vacumm:it likes ordinary vacumm,but it can sucked bigger things than its size 》
Fighter:"😰(Oh,s***!This's no time to cleaning this garden.)"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen turns on the Black Vacumm and makes all monsters are sucked by it.And all monsters are thrown away to the Trash Hole.
Fighter:"E...your plan is working.😰"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Ha!Now,Why you're here search me?"

In evening,Seiya has told about last time and he want to apologize her because she caused too much trouble by himself.
Kaede:"Okay,i'll apologize you.But actually it's my fault because i throw your precious thing like trash.And i feel it's my biggest fault of my life and i don't know how to apologize myself😢."
Seiya:《Touch her shoulder》"Don't said like that,Marude-ちゃん.You have helped so much for me and i'm happy,now😊."
Kaede:"Really😢?"
Seiya:"Yes😁."
Kaede:"Thank you,my kind lord."《Closing her eyes》
Seiya:《close up to Kaede's face and quietly voice》"I'll protect you too,Kaede-ちゃん."
And Seiya kisses Kaede with blowing maple leaves.

Zuro looks Seiya is kissing Kaede in a bush and Queen Warrior Eratrice comes to Zuro

Queen Warrior Eratrice:"I think he's my son-in-law."
Zuro:"Yes,she will be our next queen."
Haruka,Michiru,Setsuna,Hotaru,Taiki,and Yaten come to Zuro and look Seiya is kissing too.
Zuro:《quietly voice》"Shut up,you guys.They'll be married soon."
And all of them in the bush are little laughing themselves.
《 終わり》《The End,wait for the notice before i'll released a new season,see ya》