Act 7 Distortion World

《Background's song in Distortion World is same title》
Fighter,(S)Tuxedo Kamen,and Zuro is unsicious on Distortion World made by Hazenight.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:《Wake up》"😳Hey guys!Are you okay?"
Fighter:《Wake up》"😳Okay."
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:《Shake Zuro's body》"Zuro,get up you!"
Zuro wakes up like zombie and he's like the crazy boy.
Fighter:"😮Um...What are you doing?"
Zuro:"I want to check my body because i'm doll,right😐."
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Hey!Don't be furious about him.Let's check this world."
They are looking that confusing world.
Fighter:"😵I am confused because this world.Why this land is floating and that land is up and that waterfall go up?"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"😵Yeah!Zuro do you know how to get out of here."
Zuro:"Um..I think,we go straight to this land."
They go straight to go out of distortion world and the fog is sprouted.

In the real world,Uranus,Neptune,Pluto,and Saturn are worried about Fighter,(S)Tuxedo Kamen,and Zuro in their mission.
Uranus:"This make me so frustated,because why did she do before she told us first😑."
Neptune:"Haruka is right,i was worried about them😟."
Pluto:"We won't be quiet here,we must go to Kinmoku Megamart before we're late to save this world."
Saturn:"I agree,Pluto!So let's go to the Kinmoku Megamart!"
And then they meet Maker and Healer.
Maker:"Hey!Are you want to go to Kinmoku Megamart?"
Uranus:"Yes,we've just started to go to the megamart."
Healer:"Oh,yeah!We've just gone to the megamart,first😬!"
Uranus:"Hey!We're here first,so we go in the megamart first😬!"
Maker&Neptune:"Maybe you two stop your fighting like that.We're peace now,okay😅?"
Healer:"Okay.If you said that,i'll challenge you to stand that megamart and pose like sexy girl😏."
Uranus:"Fine!"
All of them except Uranus and Healer:"😓It's gonna be so long to persuade them."

In Distortion World,(S)Tuxedo Kamen and Zuro can escape the fog,but Fighter has gone.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Hey!Have you seen like someone has gone😕?"
Zuro:"Hm...😑i think that someone is an idol,and..."
Both:"Seiya-くん😲!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"How has she gone😣!?"
Zuro:"I don't know,because i've first time gone here😣!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Yeah,i think we'll search Fighter first😳(hah hah hah,why i have hot in my body?)."
Zuro:"Yes,we'll be scolded by her team and her princess😢.C'mon search Fighter😤."
Fighter go to the strange room from that fog.In the room,she looks so many mirrors."It's gonna be strange,i'll go out of this world,"Fighter said in her heart.While Fighter is walking,she looks a big mirror.And suddenly,when Fighter looks her shadow,her shadow is smiling and greet with Fighter.
(R)Fighter:"I'm amused when you come here."
Fighter:"Who are you!?"
(R)Fighter:"I'm 'you',of course."
Fighter:"What!?No way!!"
(R)Fighter:"I mean i know how your frustated comes from."
Fighter:"You know my frustated?"
(R)Fighter:"Yes,it comes from your lovely girl in your side."
Fighter:"You mean..."
(R)Fighter:"Yes you know who is she,so give your hand for me."
Fighter:《Her eyes are hypnotized》"She is right,so my revenge has clear."
Fighter touchs her shadow's hand with the wall of the mirror and then...
(S)Tuxedo Kamen and Zuro is tired because they don't find Fighter.(S)Tuxedo Kamen is confused why she has a fever.And suddenly,the enterance is opened and the different Fighter 《Her skin is purple》comes to them.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"😷Fighter,you come back!I glad you are okay."
Fighter:"I'm not amused for your amusing expresion!"
Zuro:"What do you mean?"
Fighter:"I'll so amused if i kill you!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Uwaaa😲!!!"
Zuro:"Run for us😲!!!"
And then,they run together from running Fighter.
Zuro:"Why are you so slowly!?"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"My body isn't okay,right!I only run as fast as i can!"
Suddently,(S)Tuxedo Kamen falls to the ground and Fighter is gonna kill her.
Zuro:"Tuxedo Kamen!"
Fighter:"I'll kill you for my revenge."《Aiming (S)Tuxedo Kamen with Sailor Star Yell》
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"😨(Please don't kill me.)"
And suddently,the sound of wind chimes are coming and all of them except (S)Tuxedo Kamen are stopped.
The woman appears and comes to her.
????:"You are in danger,so i'll help you."
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Who are you?Why you care for me?"
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"My name is Queen Warrior Eratrice,the queen of the sun kingdom name Heliopolitan.And also i'm your old mother."
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Mama...!?"
And then,Queen Warrior Eratrice tells her old life as the princess of the sun,Princess Knight Korona.
《That story can look in next act.Be patient for my new act.》
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Okay,my life is like my destiny to meet him.I'll help him but how?"
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"Okay,you must meet him like his first time you meet.I'll waiting for you,my lovely daughter!"《She is disappearing and (S)Tuxedo Kamen screams for her》
All of them are worked and she looks Fighter falls down.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"(I'll remember her that i've met her as our destiny.Fighter,don't kill me!!)"
And (S)Tuxedo Kamen touchs her forehend with her palm and suddenly,the real Fighter is speaking in her heart.
Fighter:"Oh,Thanks to hear my sound.So please give me your hand!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"I'm gonna save you!"
Zuro:"C'mon only chance for us😀!"
And Zuro accidentally slips and push her back and she accidentally kisses Fighter.
And Hazenight in Fighter's body is screaming uncontrollabe.
Hazenight:"Stop,Korona!Stop!!Stop😲!!!!Uwaaaaaaaaa😫😵!!!!"
The soul of Hazenight goes out from Fighter's body and (S)Tuxedo Kamen quickly goes out from her mouth and be embarassed herself.
Fighter:"What is she doing?"
Zuro:《His face is flushing》"Ohoho😄!Nothing for her and look!That is a portal so we can go home now!"
Fighter:"Alright!Hey,Marude-ちゃん!C'mon!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Yeah!(I think,i love you,Seiya-くん.)
And then,they goes to the end of the portal of Distortion World.
《 つづく》《To be continue,see ya!》