Act 2 'Legend' of Zuro

On night,Kaede is impress because her first time she have an exciting battle "Hoho!I like that experience.😁I hope tomorrow will be a great day like that!😊"Kaede said in her heart.And she felt asleep.
On Saturday afternoon,Hotaru and Setsuna want to buy something in Kinmoku Megamart,so Kaede and Hotaru are going to shop.In Megamart,Hotaru looks up the things that she want.After Kaede buys anything that Setsuna wants,she looks a lion doll wearing cape and black mask."It was so cool!😍"Kaede said. Kaede buys the lion doll and show it to Hotaru.
Kaede:"Hotaru-ちゃん! Is it かわいい(cute)?"
Hotaru:"Wow,but i have this one.😅"
Kaede:"Don't worry,i like this doll.😊l name him,Zuro."
Hotaru:"That name is like his dress.I love it.😄"
After go home,Kaede plays doll with Hotaru.She is confused that why her doll is bandaged on his forehead.So,she replaces his bandage and it drew sun.That sun is shining and his eyes are changed.Suddently his eyes are opened and he alive with his confusing appearance.Kaede,Setsuna,Hotaru,Haruka,and Michiru are shocked. (before that doll alive,Haruka and Michiru are coming).
"Uwaaaaa!!!That doll is speaking!😲"all of them screamed.
"Sorry girls for surprising me.Thanks to replace that bandage,"the doll lion(Zuro)said."My name is...ah!You can call me Zuro!😑"
"Ha!I'm win,now!"Kaede shouted.
"Win what?😕"All of them except Zuro said.
"Win to know what is he name.So because he don't know his name,i'll dare him😜...."Kaede said and...
Go to the garden with Zuro and He is doing kopstand in fountain.
"Hei!Do you make your doll show like circus?😎"Seiya suddenly look Kaede's doing said.
"Seira-くん,you must polite with me.Don't like the bad boy,😒"Kaede said.
"My name is Seiya not Seira😠!"
"Wow!You like the police😆,"Zuro said.
"Woa!That doll is speaking!?So you make your doll perfomance in circus,Marude-ちゃん,"Seiya said.
"No,I don't tell you why my Zuro is speaking😡,"Kaede go away from Seiya with Zuro.
"Aha!So his name Zuro hah....****😡,"Seiya mumbling himself.
In Setsuna's house,the two famous boys name Kou Yaten and Kou Taiki are waiting in front of the door.Haruka opens the door and calls Setsuna to reserve them.They are talking.
Yaten:"How are you,everybody?😆"
Taiki:"Yaten-kun.Don't be impolite when we are guest here😯."
Haruka:"Why you guys come here?"
Taiki:"We need your help to make our PV."
Michiru:"Why?"
Yaten:"Because our agent want us to make like the homestyle boy,but Seiya didn't agree it and he went away.😟"
Michiru:"We have an idea."
Taiki and Yaten:"What?"
Haruka:"Follow us."
Haruka,Michiru,Taiki,&Yaten go to somewhere that Michiru and Haruka's idea.Meanwhile,Setsuna and Hotaru are going to Game Center Crown to eat a dessert.Suddently,the purple monster was getting the starseed and the victim of stolen starseed transform to the long-neck monster.
Setsuna:"That is the monster?"
Hotaru:"That's like that civillain who transform to be uncontrolled monster."
Setsuna:"I think,we gonna do something."
Hotaru:"Yes.Look!That monster is destroying this city."
Setsuna:"We don't have time.C'mon,Hotaru."
Hotaru:"Yes."
Setsuna shout"Pluto planet power,make up!"=>Sailor Pluto

Hotaru shout"Saturn planet power,make up!"=>Sailor Saturn

"Stop right there!Don't you destroy your city,"Pluto said"I'm the guardian of time,space,and revolution,Sailor Pluto."
"And I'm the guardian of death and reborn,Sailor Saturn,"Saturn said.
The monster starts to attack Pluto and Saturn with his saliva in his mouth.
Pluto use"Dead Scream"and his attack fail.

The monster is still attack them with same power.
Saturn use"Silence Wall" and his attack bounces to street while Kaede and Zuro are walking.

"Whoa😲!What the ****!What's going on😨?"Kaede said shockly."I fell the monster is coming.let's transform,"Zuro said.
"a...how about you😮?"
"Aaa!I'll be ok with my body now you transform first😡!"
"Yes!" and Kaede thought,"Hmm....why he know that I'm the Sailor Senshi?"
Kaede shout"tuxedo power,make up!"=>Sailor Tuxedo Kamen
When Yaten is walking,he sees Kaede's true identify that she is Sailor Tuxedo Kamen.
"So,she is....,"Yaten thought and Taiki grabs his hand to go somewhere.
"Hey you!"(S)tuxedo kamen shout the monster on the pole."Don't sprut the strange liquid in this beautiful city,you must be punished because this!"
" I'm the guardian with the mysterious mask,Sailor Tuxedo Kamen!I'll drop you,bad guy!"
The monster attack her to fall her but fail because she jump.But suddenly she falls to ground because slip.
"Huuu😵!Why do i always fall if only i come?"(S)tuxedo kamen  said.And she wants to use Sun Feather Action,but Zuro stops her attacked and advices her,"You should not use this power.Because this monster is still human and he must be healing nor to killing."
"So how to heal him!?"Kaede said panickly.
"Use in your bag."
"This?"
"Yes and shout'pocket bag,give me something to heal him'."
"Ok!pocket bag,give me something to heal him!"
《That underline clause can change to another clause although of the situation story 》
Suddently the bag opens and come out a tool that can heal him.
"A radio😰?Ah whatever I'll use it to him."
She plays it and it sounds like radio(unown)or(?????)
《On up of title,you listen that song of radio unown》
The monster is screaming and unsicious and change to human on fainted.
"Ow!I like this song😄,"Kaede said happily.And she plays radio once more.
"Please stop!The song is creepy!"All of them except (S)tuxedo kamen shouted to (S)tuxedo kamen.
In Kinmoku Megamart,Princess Nightlight is angry and wants to kill (S)tuxedo kamen,but Hazenight stops her sister to be patient for that event.
"Stop it!That's not your time to attack her!If you do that,you will be the oldest of the space and you'll be ugly forever!"Hazenight with her worry said.
"Her attack made me so furious with her,i'll kill you,Korona!!!😠"Princess Nightlight with her angry said.
In the Game Center Crown,Haruka and Michiru make surprise with the dessert and handycam.
Haruka:"Ta-da!C'mon let's make your PV!😉"
Michiru:"We make this like the homestyle boy in Game Center Crown.This is so adorable.😄"
Taiki:"Thanks!😁You guys are have a good idea for this."
Yaten:"Ow,poor Seiya-kun,he wasn't know that what we do.😆"
Yaten and Taiki are performancing their PV with Haruka and Michiru.
《 つづく》《to be continue,see ya》