Act 9 Death and Rebirth of Senshi

When Uranus is posing like sexy girl because Healer,
Fighter,(S)Tuxedo Kamen,and Zuro 《human form》 fall from the sky and Uranus and Healer are bumped.
Neptune,Pluto,Saturn,and Maker laugh because them.
Saturn:"Why are you go up there?"
Zuro:"We don't go up there!"
Haruka:(wake up and (S)Tuxedo Kamen falls)"Whoa!Are you Zuro?"
Fighter:"Yeah!I guess."
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Hehe!Our WORST advistor of all!😆"
Zuro:"What the ****!!😠"(go to (S)Tuxedo Kamen)
Maker:"Stop doing this!!We want to ask how you can go to Megamart?"
Zuro:"We go to the door behind of that megamart."
Healer:"Oh,****!It's your....😠"
Neptune:"Okay!Don't be noisy there😅."
After there fighting was finished,
Pluto:"Okay!We haven't time to wait here.Let's go,everyone!"
Zuro:"I'll encourage you are.頑張って,みんな!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Yes!We'll back with our victory!(I'll drop you,bad princess!)"
And so,all of them expect Zuro go to the door behind the megamart.In the same room that Fighter was gone here,the many thousand of purple N-rays come from under shelves and in an instant,the room is changed to be unparalleled room.
Saturn:"What would we gonna do with all N-rays😨!"
Uranus:"I'll take them,you all go straight!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Are you okay with all of them?"
Uranus:"I'll be catch you,guys.C'mon run away!"
N-rays go to Uranus and All of them run to the lift.
"It's so many N-rays!I'll use my special attack,"Uranus said in her heart.
Uranus uses 'Space Sword Blaster',but failed because the N-ray struck her with his mouth.She is under siege of N-rays and she uses 'Space Sword Blaster' again=>all of them died and Uranus is gonna be died because the N-ray's power.

(S)Tuxedo Kamen goes to her and she is sad.
Uranus:"Kaede-ちゃん,I sorry because i won't protect you and your friends.I,I want you happy every day.😖"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"😢Haruka,don't die!"
And Uranus exhaling her last breath.And Neptune calls her to go up.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"(It was same like my parents...)"
When the lift stopped,Neptune senses that the N-rays hide in ceiling.
"Everyone,watch out!"Neptune scream for them and
she uses 'Submarine Reflection'=>their camouflage is off

Suddenly,Neptune is strucked by one of N-rays and She aim her mirror to lightning and N-rays die.
Neptune:"I'm sorry!I can't go with you,Kaede-ちゃん😖."
And Neptune die with her tears in (S)Tuxedo Kamen's hand.
Fighter:"Don't be cry,Marude-ちゃん.We'll go to the princess to kill her,right."
(S)Tuxedo kamen:《her fallen angel mode》"Fighter,thank you to cheer me when my best friends've gone forever."
After the lift has stopped to upper floor and out,Saturn and Pluto are strucked by another N-rays in lift.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Pluto,Saturn!!Are you okay?"
Pluto:"Argh!My body..."
Saturn:"You must run away!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"But.."
Maker:"Watch out!!"
Maker and Healer pull her.
Pluto uses 'Chronos Typoon'&Saturn uses 'Death Reborn Revolution' =>The N-rays die.

Pluto:"Hah..we did it😖."
Saturn:"We trusted you,Kaede-さん😖."
Pluto and Saturn die and continue to go.
Maker:"The enemies are coming and you two go to that last place."
Fighter:"How about you😢!?"
Healer:"Don't worry about us,we can do it ourselves.😁"
Maker:"Quick you two!"
Fighter and (S)Tuxedo Kamen run to the gate of headquarter and watch their fighting.
Maker uses'Star Gentle Uterus' and Healer uses 'Star Sensitive Inferno'=>N-rays die.Before they are dead,they have put a bomb on  the gate.
When Fighter and (S)Tuxedo Kamen open the gate,the bomb is on and Maker and Healer who know that push them out from gate.The bomb was exploded cause Maker and Healer are hit that bomb.
Healer:"We'll just fun after we banish her,I guess😵."
Maker:"Please take care your girlfriend,because she will make you so strong."
Fighter:"What!Do you mean..."
Maker:"Aaa..."
Maker and Healer die before they say something.
Fighter:"Everyone.Sorry to make you so sad because me.It's my fault!😭"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen get the stick cross-like and hit her head.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Don't worry,we'll go to her headquarter,right?So let's go."
Her voice make Fighter is calm herself.After they go in the headquarter,Princess Nightlight comes without her mask.
Princess Nightlight:"I was waiting for you,Korona.And now,i'll destroy you that you destroy my little sister."
Fighter:"How did you know about her?"
Princess Nightlight:"I sense my power that my power was reduced by my sister to destroy you.I'll battle to you two!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"It's gonna be the furious thing that i have.Let's banish her!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen uses'Sun Droping Slash' but Princess Nightlight's body through her attacks.
Fighter:"She is like ghost,not like human!I'll protect you until my power's empty."
Fighter uses'Star Serious Laser' and her attack is block by Princess Nightlight's shield aura.
Princess Nightlight:"Your attack isn't working for me,and my eternal beauty!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Why do you do that!?"
Princess Nightlight:"Because,when i was child,i stand in my beauty mirror and said that i am beautiful or not.After my beauty mirror had explained that my beauty would gone up on my age,i'll get all kinmoku starseed and eat them to stay beauty.I want to be the beautiful princess forever and i don't like princess who stop me to do my ambitious!😠"
Princess Nightlight uses her uncontrolled aura attack to kill (S)Tuxedo Kamen,but Fighter blocked her attack and make her get ill
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Don't go,Seiya-くん!I don't have anybody to accompany me in my life."
Fighter:"I..I want to say something with you,I love you very much,Kaede-ちゃん."
Their eyes turn their colour into purple temporary and (S)Tuxedo Kamen do something that she will go with her.
She uses'Ginga Kamen'=>Princess Nightlight still alive and they are gone only their starseed.
《'Ginga Kamen'=>She touch her star and explode herself and her surrounded.It will be said the forbidden attack》
《 つづく》《To be continue,for the next act is the last act.So don't miss this story,i'll try to make this last act,see ya》