Act 6 The Revenge of Hazenight

After Seiya and Kaede have done their concert,Princess Kakyuu and Zuro meet them in the dressing room.
Seiya:"What you guys come here?"
Zuro:"We must talk with you two.It is important!"
Kaede:"What is it?"
Princess Kakyuu:"You two must go to Kinmoku Megamart because i know where is their headquarter."
Seiya:"Wow!So we can go to Princess Nightlight's headquarter and banish her!😃C'mon,let's go Marude-ちゃん!"
Kaede:"😳Uh...I want to go home first.I want to sleep.😴😪" 《Sleep in Seiya's shoulder》
Seiya:"Ow man!She sleeps so fast😰!"
Zuro:"Because it was 10 p.m. So she can sleep after 10 p.m.😑"
Seiya:"Ok.Marude-ちゃん,tomorrow we will go to Kinmoku Megamart,okay?"
Seiya begs Kaede to his apartment and when he do that, Yaten,Taiki,Haruka,Michiru,Hotaru,and Setsuna are looking them like the little stalker.And then they whispering.
Yaten:"Hey,guys!They like their new couple.Can we give them a praise😆?"
Taiki&Haruka:"Hey!Don't do it like that😬!"
Michiru&Setsuna:"Ssst!Be quiet,they are sleeping."
Hotaru:"They will be okay if they sleep like the groom and bride😌."
In midnight,Seiya and Kaede have a same dream.In their dream,they meet their twins themselves and their twins touch their hand like they are in the mirror and their eyes'color are going to be purple and Wusshh!They wake up with their confused.
In their class,They are having a same examination,math examination.Kaede is confused of her question of examination,and Seiya is so upset because he have an ambitious to banish the wicked princess.And they are screaming together because;1.Seiya is impatient of that event.
               2.Kaede is so upset about her question.
After school,Seiya pulls her and they are arguring because that.
Kaede:"Why did you want so ambitous because her😡?"
Seiya:"Because our planet was destroyed by her😐!"
Kaede:"Huh?😦"
Seiya:"After my Serenity died,Princess Nightlight gets all kinmoku starseed and they are disappear.That's why i hate Princess Nightlight whatever she do😡!"
Kaede:"Hm...I know what you make so frustated.We'll go to Kinmoku Megamart,right now😁!"
Seiya:"Thanks,Kaede-ちゃん."
Kaede:"Marude."
They are laugh together.In Kinmoku Megamart's enterance,they are planning to go there and Zuro is commanding about this plan.
Zuro:"Ok!First Seiya must go to door behind of this megamart."
Seiya:"Yes!I got this chance!See you later!I'll be okay after that😉!"
Seiya has gone to the door quickly.
Kaede:"Will he be okay?"
Zuro:"He's not going to be okay,because he don't transform first."
Kaede:"😲It's too dangerous without his transformation as Sailor Star Fighter!"
Zuro:"Hm..Aha!I've got idea😃!"
Kaede:"What😕?"
Zuro is whispering about his idea.
Kaede:"Uh...I think that sound's lame but i'll try it as i do😖.(I don't like to be like him)"
Zuro:"Alright!Here,your tranformation item,okay."
《Background song is Thrifty Megamart Abadoned》
Seiya is hiding on the messy container in the room and go to the dirty main hall.
"Why is so messy?This isn't like the famous megamart i know and radio is still play and broke.I'll go to her headquarter quickly!"said Seiya in his heart.
While he is seeking to find Princess Nightlight's headquarter,suddenly Hazenight and the monster-glass name Dorence are bloking the road for Seiya.
Seiya:"Hey!Don't block my way!"
Hazenight:"I want your starseed,Fighter."
Seiya:"What!Why do you know my identify?"
Hazenight:"Because when you are attacked by Mikhasha,I know you are Fighter in the window."
Seiya:"(Oh no!She know my true identify.I can't transform now.)😯"
Hazenight:"I'll get your starseed,now!!!"
?????:"Stop it right now!!!"
Hazenight:"What!?Who are you!?"
*Fighter:"I'm the shooting demon star through the darkness,Sailor Star Fighter,Stage on!"
《*=It's mean Kaede as Sailor Star Fighter》
Seiya:"😲(What?Marude-ちゃん!?)😰"
Hazenight:"But i think why is she so different from him?😐"
*Fighter:"Oh,that guy?He is male,so he can't be a Sailor Senshi😎."
Hazenight:"So,Who is he!?😬"
*Fighter:"He is the worst handsome guy in this world!😆"
Seiya:"😲(What the ****!!!She is the talkative girl of all girls i know!)😱"
Hazenight:"I don't believe it!Dorence!Kill him!!!"
Dorence:"Aye-ye,miss!!!"
Hazenight has gone to somewhere,Dorence gets her dagger and start to kill Seiya.
*Fighter uses 'Star Fighter Kick'and her dagger is thrown away.
Dorence:"😢Uwaa..!My precious dagger!"
*Fighter:"Did you not believe i'm Sailor Star Fighter?I'll use my special power!!!"《Get her Saior Star Yell with black wings》
Seiya:"What!!!??😲"
*Fighter use 'Star Serious Laser' but it doesn't work anything.
*Fighter:"What?No!What the **** what's going on!Why my Sailor Star Yell isn't gonna work!?😣"
Dorence:"Ha!You're not Fighter that she know!😈"
*Fighter uses it again and it's work.Dorence is frightened and dodged about her power.
*Fighter:"Seiya,transform now!"
Seiya:"Yes😓(I'm so angry with her but because it,i do it as a real Sailor Star Fighter!)"
Seiya shouted,"Fighter Star Power,Make Up!"=>Sailor Star Fighter.
Dorence:"😨😵What the ****!The Fighter is two!?"
Fighter:"Now,i will make you look my true power!"
Fighter uses 'Star Serious Laser' and the fog of dusty container go to Dorence's eyes.
And reappear *Fighter and uses 'Star Serious Laser' once more and it doesn't work too.
*Fighter:《go behind》"What the ****!Hey c'mon work it once more to kill her.😦"
Suddently,Her Sailor Star Yell is worked itself.She is panicked aim to Dorence in behind and Dorence killed.
Zuro:"Ha!My tools is worked😁!"
Fighter:"So,who makes you like me,Marude-ちゃん?"
*Fighter:"Um..It's Zuro's plan but i do this because you are danger."
Zuro:"Don't be lazy!Now let's chase Hazenight because she knows about that!"Meanwhile,*Fighter changes to be Sailor Tuxedo Kamen.
And then,after they meet her,Hazenight opens the portal.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Stop!You'll be punished becuse your cruely decision."
Hazenight:"Ow!You are safe with this portal!"
They are sucked by the portal,TO THE DISTORTION WORLD.
《 つづく》《To be continue,see ya》