Act 3 Twins True Identify

In Kinmoku Megamart,Princess Nightlight is making her speaking minion to attack Sailor Tuxedo Kamen.Hazenight come to her sister and asked:
"Sis,why you so impatient only because her?"
"Because i really hate her!So,i make my own minion to kill her as fast as she can!"
Now,the speaking minion called Mikhasha is born.
"Do you know what your mission?"
"I know,i kill the black hair with two ties on her face,"Mikhasha said.
"Hazenight,you look at her for her mission,don't make our identify in this earth know."
"I understand,sis,"Hazenight said.Mikhasha and Hazenight have teleported somewhere.
In Game Center Crown,Kaede and Zuro are eating in the cafe.She eats the spicy food that she is screaming somewhere.
Kaede:"Huaaaa!!!hot,hot,hot😣!!"
Zuro:"I have just said to you don't eat spicy food."
Kaede:"Hehe,ごめんね.😅"
Zuro gives her a drink to erase her hot in her mouth.But suddently she sprout to Seiya that he gives her the cup of matcha.
Kaede:"Bwee!😦What the****!You give me that i don't like drink it!?"
Zuro:"Hey!It is only thing i have!😡"
And then,Seiya stops their fight and said,"Stop!You've just sprouted me a matcha because you don't like it?"
Kaede:"A..yeah,ごめんなさい.😰By the way,why do you here?"
Seiya:"I'm searching for you.😐"
Kaede:"For what?"
Seiya:"Um..."
Unfortunately,Zuro interupts their talk and said,"Sorry i interupt it,but this time you two go to school,right?"
"Uwaaa😲!!!"Seiya and Kaede screamed and ran away to their school.
"Hey!Why you follow me?"Kaede said in hurry.
"I have to school,too!"Seiya said in hurry.
"Oh!I think you only an idol,right😮?"
"Huh,you will get trouble if your run like that,Marude-ちゃん!"
"Take back your word,Seira-くん!"
"Hey,my name is Seiya!"
"😰They run like something is coming.Eh!I feel they are😮...,"Zuro said in his heart.
In the school,Kiri meets Kaede to talk and said"Kaede-ちゃん,i don't know what's this answer,can you help me?"
"Of course i'll make you know that answer.Pocket Bag,give me something to know her answer."
And,the tool of that appear
Kiri asked,"Is this Encyclopedia?"
"Ahaha😅sorry i can't help you because i don't know how to use it."
"Ok i'll go with another friend,bye."Kiri go away.
"Huuh!She won't courage me eventhough i have an failed event,😑"Kaede said in her heart.
Seiya comes to her class and talk to her
Seiya:"Um..last day i want to talk that...Ow!Is this your encyclopedia?"
Kaede:"yeah it's my book,but you don't..."
And the book was opened by Seiya.
Seiya:"Hey!That encyclopedia could read my mind when i opened!"
Kaede:"Do you mean that book opens the anything and thinking for what you know,so you can read anything,that's it!😄"
Seiya:"What?😮"
Kaede:"I'll call Kiri-ちゃん,now😉.But she has know her answer,so i won't do that😥."
Seiya :"Hah!C'mon,let's read it."
And they read;
《The power to kill the Princess Nightlight is;When the Twins in different place draw together,Sailor Holy Athena release her power.》
Kaede:"Hm..i see,you want to talk about how to kill the wicked princess?😞"
Seiya:"Yes,we are idol because to search my twin with our song not to praise them."
Kaede:"Um,i think i have the same mission."
Seiya:"What's your mission?"
Kaede:"The mission is search that someone is my twin to..."
Suddently outside of Kaede's class,Hazenight and Mikhasha come to them.
"I think she is your victim,steal her starseed,now!"Hazenight said to Mikhasha.
"Ok,"Mikhasha said and come to Kaede with her teleport.Mikhasha also rip him to desk with her ribbon.
"Whoa!I'm trouble.I won't transform if Seiya is here,"Kaede said in her heart.
"Ma,Marude-ちゃん,"Seiya said in his heart.
When Mikhasha used her power to release her starseed,Seiya broke the ribbon and
Seiya shout"Fighter Star Power,Make Up!"=>Sailor Star Fighter

Kaede shocked that Seiya is Sailor Star Fighter and Mikhasha shocked and said,"Oh,He's the Sailor Senshi,I'll get your starseed!"
Fighter used " Star Serious Laser" and she is unsicious.
"Marude-ちゃん,sorry about my true identify,so...,"Fighter apologize her.
Kaede said,"But you don't know my true identify."
"Do you mean...?"
Kaede shout"Tuxedo Power,Make Up!"=>Sailor Tuxedo Kamen.
"Marude-ちゃん,you are sailor tuxedo kamen?"Fighter asked her.
"😡I've told you don't call me Marude!"(S)Tuxedo Kamen said.
"Haha!So how can defeat her?"
"With this!"(S)Tuxedo Kamen get the radio and play it.Only Fighter is scared about that music,but Mikhasha isn't.
"Uwaaaa!😱My heart is like to out of this world!"Fighter said in her heart.
"Ha!You don't have power to attacked me?😈"Mikhasha said swaggerly.
"I have,"(S)Tuxedo Kamen answered her like the kid.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen used"Sun Feather Action" and she is killed.
"Huh!I'll kill you,(S)tuxedo kamen!"Hazenight said and gone somewhere.
After the battle,Kaede and Seiya talk
Seiya:"I feel,i like to join our own idol unit to search our twins,so do you want it?"
Kaede:《her fallen angel form(only her voice is heavy)》In the name of fallen angel,I'll accept it."
Seiya:"😨Are you Marude-ちゃん?"
Kaede:"I've told you don'call me Marude!😠Or i'll get you to the hell"
Seiya:"Wowowowowo!Ok,so what's our name of idol unit?"
Kaede:"《her normal girl form》We name it 'Twin Black Starlights'!Yahooo!!!😃"
Seiya:"O.o...ok,we name our idol unit 'Twin Black Starlights'😅(u...she like my angel,oh not fallen angel!Who guards me like the ghost).
When Hazenight goes to Kinmoku Megamart as Akumu Kiri,Hazenight thinks that if she come with her failed mission,her sister will punish her,no mercy.So Hazenight gone somewhere to make her own plan.
《 つづく》《To be continue,see ya》