Act 8 The Mystery Power of Amethyst

《Before Fighter is gonna kill (S)Tuxedo Kamen,Queen Warrior Eratrice comes to her with all of situation are stopped.And continue that previous act》
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"😲Mama...!?What the ****!!!It's the craziest world in the space!!!"
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"Don't be so crazy,my daughter.Because you are reincernated as Princess Knight Korona,my daughter."
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"😮You mean..."
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"😊Hihi.Before i tell you her story,i want Zuro to know this one."
And Zuro moves now and suddenly Zuro is surrounded by the orange light.
Zuro:"Hey!I know these light😀!"
And Zuro transform to the boy with wearing tuxedo and black mask,Tuxedo Zuro.
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Aha!I got you now!You're give me glasses and my pink bag,so..."
Zuro:"😣Uwo!Stop it!You don't angry at me!"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:《hugging Zuro》"😂I want to thanks for you!"
Zuro:"Aw,man!I think you don't like it."
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"Okay,i'll tell you that story..."

《For the story of Princess Knight Korona,Queen Warrior Eratrice is the narrator of her story》=《QWE's Story》
In the Heliopolitan,and in the Aura Forest.There is someone who run so fast.And jump throught to the cliff.That person is the princess,Korona.

(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"But you don't know that i am the ****ing clumsy and ****ty girl that Seiya said and he is right."
Zuro:"Oh,yeah!You're right!😆"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Hey!**** you!😠"
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"Okay,please calm down!But first,i want tell you about the legendary crystal after Silver Crystal《Maboroshi no Ginzuishou,幻の銀水昌》;The Mystery of Amethyst《 紫の神秘的な結晶,murasaki no shinpi-tekina kesshõ》."
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Is that the greatest power after silver crystal!?"
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"Yes,and that story there was a relationship from the story of you and Seiya,reincarnate of Royal Guard Fighter."

《QWE's Story》
Before Korona born,I was worrying about the powerful starseed will be stolen after i born my daughter.So,i go to Princess Kakyuu to tell that how starseed save from evil people.
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"😯Kakyuu!Do you know how to save this starseed?"
Princess Kakyuu:"Nothing of them can save this starseed."
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"What!😢But if i don't do anything for starseed,our universe is destroyed by evil people!"
Princess Kakyuu:"I know it.But only one way we can do😤."
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"What is it?"
Princess Kakyuu:"This starseed will be cut into two starseeds.That two starseeds will be separated to the different far place that can't be searching for that."
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"I agree for our universe and my daughter,too."
And so,The Mystery of Amethyst is cut to be two starseed.First,the blue one is The Victory Shappire《shõri no ao, 勝利の青》from her her subordinate,Fighter and the red one is The Passion Ruby《jõnetsu no aka, 情熱の赤》from my daughter,that i name her,Korona.And we did not meet again after this plan was made

Korona is like mother like daughter,she likes hunting but she don' t like to be the royal person.But my care for my daughter make me so special relationship.So i bring her wind chimes to make her not alone.And i sleep with Korona together.
One night,for the first time,Korona and i sleep alone.And someone kills me with his poison.At morning,Korona wakes up herself and she kiss me on my forehead that she don't know i was dead.She is going to the Sun Temple holding a purple orchid and wind chimes.While Korona is coughing herself with do not know what she hurt,

Zuro,my royal guard tell her that i was dead and she is so sad because that

Zuro,my royal guard tell her that i was dead and she is so sad because that.In Heliopolitan,many civillains will kill Korona because false allegations about the queen's murder because of the coup so her identify is closed and she goes to Prince Demando's Palace as Princess Belleba《Her clotches are blue and purple with blue scarf and white mask》.Belleba meets Saphir when she goes up to Prince Demando's Palace.They're fall in love and talk.
One day,Saphir talks about why his big brother,Prince Demando aren't his palace.
Saphir:"I'm really hate Serenity when my big brother first time got her because his love."
Belleba:"Don't hate your brother because he loves her.I know you and your brother are so close.But you must not revenge him or her whatever you do."
Saphir:"Hey!You're right."
After they talked,Belleba goes to the garden and looks the pond.Suddently,the Civillains of Heliopolitan goes to the enterance and she hears that they will kill her.So she run from the Prince Demando's Palace quickly.Go to the Aura Forest and my piece of souls follow her.Belleba jumps throught to the cliff once again and i(piece of soul)makes the Portal Sun to make my daughter reincarnate to be you,Ranmurasaki Kaede.Zuro was sad because Korona had a bad decision and i talk to him as my full piece of soul.
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"Don't be sad,Zuro.She has a right decision because she is going to rencarnate now.So you can meet her with my Portal Sun for you."
Zuro:"Yes,Your Majesty."
And he goes to my Portal Sun to meet her reincarnate.After Zuro gave you the pink bag and glasses,He is suddently attacked by Princess Nightlight and curse to become a lion doll.He can't move his body because his forehead is bandaged and you and your sailor scouts help him with buy him.

(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Haha!I'm REALLY hero,now!So don't make me so dissapointed,right😄!?"
Zuro:"Yeah!I don't give up as your advistor😄!"
Queen Warrior Eratrice:"I glad if you understand for my daughter."
Zuro:"Eventhough i was 35,now i am 8😱!?"
(S)Tuxedo Kamen:"Okay,that's enough!So...."
《And continue of that previous act.For the Royal Guard Fighter's life,go on youtube down here to look his life.Thank you for the Youtuber Plumkawaii to make this video.And the next act after they out from distortion world will publish soon》
《 つづく》《To be continue,see ya》