Chapter three: Choices

Dom's aromatic cologne pervaded the air, the whole cast gathered around tables in a decent sized room for the table read of episode 20. I can feel Will's eyes on me, we haven't spoken since last night when I overreacted at the bar when he accused me of being into Dom. I didn't know why I reacted like that, I was aware that I was just being stupid and I needed to apologise to him. Dominic and I still hadn't spoken about the kissing incident, I've decided that he just hadn't remembered it and I was fine with never having a conversation about it as it would make everything way more awkward and we couldn't risk anything because we have to play a loving couple on Shadowhunters. The script for the next episode broke my heart, the end scene is going to be extra hard to act.

"We need to train together" A voice whispered to me

I looked over at Dom "Yeah I'll meet you in the stunt room"

Alberto says the last line in the script and then we all start to pack up, I immediately go to my trailer and put on my gym clothes - Nike black top with matching leggings, I shove my red hair into a pony tail, and walk to the training/stunt room. Dom is already there drinking from his bottle of water.

"Ready to get your ass kicked McNamara?" He smirks

I laugh "I highly doubt that's going to happen" I pick up one of the blades we use for the fights in the show. Dom sets his bottle down and does the same.

We walk up towards each other where I rapidly lunge the blade towards him, his reaction time is as fast as lightning his blade blocks mine, the metal against metal makes my wrist vibrate. I continue thrusting at him as we move quickly across the floor, he knocks my blade out of my hand where it flies a few metres away. Dom very swiftly takes my wrist, spins me around whilst pulling me close to his body. His breath is heavy on my neck, his hand is still wrapped around my wrist and he other arm is around my chest.

"As you were saying" He said softly, his breath made my skin tingle.

My breath staggers "You were lucky"

"Keep telling yourself that" His British accent is music to my ears

I turn my head and look up at him, our faces just inches away from each other, my phone starts to ring abruptly and he instantly lets me go. I  walk fast to where my phone is sitting it's my mum calling so I decline and text her that I'm in the middle of something. I turn around to Dom who is still standing there watching me

"Anything important?" He questions me

I shake my head "Nope just my mum, probably just wants to talk about when I'm coming home"

"Ah, same with mine. She wants me go home to England and visit"

"Is it nice in England?" I ask curious

"It's pretty decent, maybe you could come with me and I'll give you your first tour of London"

This excites me "And when do you think that will be?"

He shrugs "Sometime after filming"

"I'll see" I say "Uh I just remembered that I need to talk to Will. I'll see you around"

"Kat, wait." Dominic says

"Yeah?"

"I saw you leave with Will last night, are you two dating?"

I laugh confused, "No why?"

"I just don't want you to get hurt. You've got a good heart."

I smile and leave. Will opens his trailer door on my second knock, he moves to the side to let me in. 

"I just wanted to say sorry for last night, I really was just tired" I apologise.

"It's fine Kat, I shouldn't have said that about you and Dom"

I nod and we stand there in silence for a minute.

"The invite to St. Lucia still stands" Will breaks the silence

"I will continue to think about it then" I respond

"Why are you sweating? Did you run here or something"

I look down at my body "Oh, I was just training"

He opens the fridge and pulls out a bottle "Water?" he offers

"Sure, thanks" I take it from him. I get a text on my phone, it's from Emeraude.

Dinner tonight at Matisse restaurant with Alisha xx

Will be there x     I text back

"It's just Emeraude, I've got to go. Thanks again for the water, and also for the invite to St. Lucia" I say to Will.

"Anytime" He replies and I leave and go to my place.

_______________________________________________

oooh, do you think Kat should go to St Lucia with Will or England with Dom? Comment!