Chapter 3

"Come in," I mumbled closing the door behind him.

"Where's you mum Harry," I rolled my eyes, Dawson asks too many questions.

"Out with her boyfriend or whatever the fuck." I laughed a bit not knowing why I was telling them. Even though he's my "best friend" I don't tell anyone anything. I have major trust issues with everyone. I have had too many experiences with people telling my life to others. It's quite annoying, I was such a good kid growing up, all the obstacles though out my life made me get into drugs and skipping classes. Dawson just nodded his head seeing I was clearly getting annoyed.

Maddie finally shut up and I walked over to the kitchen to go get her. Her crying didn't stop at all, man was she pissed. I grabbed her and put her back on my hip. I walked back into the living room to find Austin, Dawson and that other lad all sitting on the couch trying to find something to watch. I placed Maddie on my lap as I joined them.

We sat there for about 10 minutes just scrolling through all of the channels until the blue eyed boy finally spoke up. "There's nothing on and it's killing me." He looked me dead in the eyes as he spoke. I looked away fast. There's something really weird about him, he's always looking at me, smiling at me, and I don't even know him. I'm so tired so I decided to blow it off and not think much of it.

"Don't you have an interview today at that shitty music store," does he ever shut the fuck up.

"Uh, yeah but after the party last night I knew it wasn't a good idea to show up." My temper with him is as thin as a needle right now. Since when does he care so much about what I'm doing.

"Uncle H, what does that word mean," Dawson knew what she was talking about. I looked up at him and he was trying so hard not to laugh. I don't think it's funny at all because Gemma would be pissed. She's all about not using profanity and not doing anything that can harm or hurt someone, unless she's joking around. That is why her getting pregnant at such a young age was a big shocker.

"It means poop," I said while sticking my tongue out. I totally forgot my location and that I was with my group of friends. I look up trying to not make a big deal about what just happened, but instead I saw Austin nudging on Damson's shirt and they had on a huge smirk.

The blue eyed boy on the other hand, was still trying to pick out something to watch.

"Just put on a movie Louis, we've been trying to find something to watch for 15 minutes. Going back and forth between channels isn't going to change the program." Austin snatched the remote and got up to pick a movie out.

His name is Louis! It finally clicked to me, I'm pretty sure he's that one boy with the drunk friend. I knew I recognized those blue eyes from somewhere.

"How about this one?" Dawson said holding up Spring Breakers. Just as I was about to say yes, I saw Maddie walk over and pick up a Barbie. "Cant." This baby is seriously ruining everything for me.

He rolled his eyes and looks through all the baby movies knowing he had to pick one of them. "Boring , boring , and boring," he threw all the movies onto the floor and walked away to get some beer in the fridge. "Seriously man, she's three." The anger in my voice was becoming more and more obvious. He has been pissing me off so much lately. He popped the top off on the beer and jumped onto the couch. Austin got up and went to his car. Great.

"How about this one," Louis held up one of my favourite movies as a kid. He could tell I was getting mad because my fists were clenching a bit. Thank god he changed the subject before something happened. I have a very short temper and my friends don't seem to realize that and they think it's funny. "You guys can go into a different room you know. I'll stay here with her." I really hope they all leave, I need a break for a while.