Chapter 13

"It was so nice seeing you Jay." Brandy smiled and gave my mum a tight hug not letting her go.

"It was nice having you Brandy! Hopefully we can see you soon!" My mum smiled and kissed his cheek pulling out of the long embrace.

"This week flew by fast." I walked into Brany's arms for the last time for a while.

"Yes it did." Brandy squeezed my tiny figure tightly and I could feel body getting numb.

"I love you so much Louis," he whispered in my ear.

I felt the hug getting looser and I knew it was time to pull away.

"Do you want me to walk you out?" I asked as I rocked back and fourth with my hand in my back pocket.

"If you don't mind." He gave me a half smile and I nodded my head.

Brandy opened the door and waited for me to talk outside saying his final goodbye's to my mum.

"This week was fun." Brandy spoke up leaning his back on his car.

"I guess you can say sitting in my room while I was at school was a blast." I laughed and looked at the ground.

"I'm going to miss you Louis." He smiled then looked at the ground.

"I'll miss you too." I whispered.

"Final goodbye 'til next time?" He walked closer to me.

"Final goodbye." He pulled me into another long embrace kissing my neck making me giggle.

"Well get going you fool." I pulled pulled out of the hug.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer pressing a small, soft simple kiss to my lips.

"Be careful." I said as I gave him a crooked smile.

He opened the door and started the car pulling out of the driveway. I could see him waving through the window and I stayed outside waving until his car was out of sight.

I ran inside as fast as I could kicking my shoes off and smiling.

"Are you alright there bud?" My mum asked as I walked fast past the kitchen. She was doing to dishes and she had foam on her eyebrow from the soap.

"Couldn't be happier!" My smile was huge, I could feel it.

"Your boyfriend just left and you're happy?" Her confused look has always made me laugh, ever since I was a little boy.

"In a way." I grabbed an apple off the counter and took a big bite out of it.

"Spill." She took the dishrag and dried her hands.

"Well, I was thinking about breaking up with Brandy when he was here, but for some reason, I just couldn't get myself to do it. He told me he was in love with me mum!" I laughed a little on how ridiculous that sounded. In love? No such thing.

"Love? What is he like seventeen, he can't be in love that young, that boy doesn't know what he wants!" She laughed a little easing the tension.

"Now that he's gone I have this weight lifted off my chest. After he said all of that and started crying, I just couldn't! I'm to nice. Way to nice!" I repeat shrugging my shoulders and taking another bite of my apple.

"Well I'm glad you didn't break his heart when he was here. I can't deal with boy drama." She rolled her eyes and laughed, joking around.

"So what happens now?" She asked guiding me to the kitchen table, where we can have a real conversation.