Chapter 22

"Louis wake up," I heard a low, raspy voice ring in my ears causing my eyes to flutter open when large hands shook me slightly.

"Hi." I smiled at the green-eyed boy that I found myself falling harder and harder for every day.

My eyes stung from the natural lighting on my face in the early morning.

"You were really passed out, I've been calling you for ten minutes." His fingertips brushed over my delicate cheek as if he was nervous.

"How are you feeling?" I sat up straight in his car, running my hands through my hair to make it presentable.

"Hungry." I closed my eyes tighty remembering last night to the finest detail.

"That's what I thought." I heard a ruffle of a plastic bag. "Since it was my fault you got into this mess, I decided the least I could do was buy you some food to eat." He half-smiled but I accepted his offer.

"Happy Spring Break." I mumbled under my breath and took the bag of donuts.

"So what do you remember from last night?" His voice hesitant and every bit of emotion lingered in his thick accent.

"Everything." My cheeks burned up as I remembered Harry tugging on the tips of my brown hair as I desperately sucked him off.

"So you remember giving me head?" My eyes grew wide at how naturally those words left his bitter tongue.

I nodded my head and ate a donut trying to change the topic. I was embarrassed about my actions last night but him filling my mouth felt so right.

I'm not going to lie, being high and giving head makes your head spin and you forget what is happening and and who the partner is. I had to think carefully between each moan I made against his cock to make sure I didn't say his name.

"I'm ready to go home." I whispered as I felt my stomach turn and form knots. I ate to fast and the more I thought about the memories last night, the more sick I got to my stomach.

All last night I had mixed emotions but it was the drugs that took over my innocent mind letting me have no control over my actions. If I was sober and wasn't knocked up I would have never given him what he wanted out of his desperate needs. I would have never looked up at the stars with him, wishing that it was like this every day. The only thing that would have happened is I would have left him until he gave me a perfect explanation for his childish actions.

If I didnt fall so hard for someone so fast I would have left Harry in a heartbeat. Every time I have those crazy thoughts, I feel my conscious screaming at me with all the inner power I have, telling me its not the right thing to do and that I need to help him.

As we pulled up to my driveway, his large hand grabbed my thigh squeezing on it. I looked up to see the emotion on his face but he was looking straight at the garage door.

"Thanks." I pushed his fingers off the grip of my thigh and opened the door sticking on leg out.

"Wait." He begged grabbing a tight hold of my scrawny wrist making the memories of the ice-cream shop fly through my head.

I turned around with worry and annoyance in my veins making a strong eye contact with him.

"You were happy this morning," he started, his voice became deeper and he turned his head so he didnt look at me anymore. "What happened? Why are you mad now?" His grip got lighter when he noticed my body relax.

"Reality happened. You took advantage of me when I was at my lowest point." I shook from his grip and he got out of his car slamming the door.

He paced up and down my driveway tugging of the tips of his wild hair closing his eyes out of pure anger.