Chapter 15

"We need to talk." He said and I gave Karma a signal so she knew to take the orders if any more customers came it.

I gave him a small nod and pressed my lips together as he took long strides to the table with that boy following behind him.

I grabbed my jacket off the hanger in the back and walked over to the small table that Harry sat at with my hands shaking nervously. What if he is here to embarrass me or say shit? I don't know.

"This is good ice-cream." He said as he scooped more onto his spoon and sucked it making sure to get every piece. Even though I don't think he had any intention, he was definitely turning me on. The way his bubblegum pink lips wrapped around the spoon and his green orbs looked through his eyelashes. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably and looked down at my hands, adjusting my shorts that became a little bit tighter. Fuck, the thing this boy does to me.

One minute I'm here worried about what he is going to say since he randomly came in here telling me he wants to talk to me. The next minute I'm here adjusting my pants just because he sucked on a spoon in a way only he can make that sexy.

"Anyway," Harry's deep voice broke me from my dirty thoughts.

"Where's the bathroom?" The dark hair boy asked, his American accent mocking me. I pointed my finger to the sign that said restroom and his cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as he thanked me and left the table.

"Did you enjoy the date?" Harry asked the second he saw that the American boy left.

"I loved it. I had such a great time." I gave him a small smile, I was hurt when he didn't text me back that night.

"Same." His short answer pained me.

"What's that boys name?" I asked, curiosity got the best of me.

"What boy?"

"The one you came with." I rubbed my arms since the air was blowing directly on my skin.

"Zayn?" He laughed a little bit.

"I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. I frowned a little hoping it wasn't noticeable.

He shook his head slightly, a little chuckle escaping from his plump lips.

"What?" I whined, pouting my bottom lip out.

"You think I like him." His light chuckled stopped and he looked down at me .

"What? No!" I lied, how could you not like him? He was hot.

"Well I do." I swear my heart stopped beating for a second and my cheeks flushed into a light pink. So was everything last night a lie? I forced the thoughts out of my head. The date was to perfect, there is no way.

"Oh." I tried to fake a smile but my emotions took over making me frown.

I heard him laugh again but he covered his mouth with his hand, trying to contain his laughter. I raised an eyebrow, too confused to speak.

"You actually fell for that?" His eyes grew wide and he laughed loudly.

"Shut up." I laughed along with him and hit his shoulder. 

"Sorry there was someone in the bathroom." Zayn smiled as he pulled out a chair and sat down next to me.

I gave him a small smile back, but inside I know I didn't like him.

"So, how do you know Harry here?" 

I looked up at Harry giving him the signal that I don't want to talk, hoping he would take over.