Chapter 26

AUTHORS NOTE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ IT!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEX SO IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT LOUIS AND HARRY HAVING SEX PLEASE DONT READ OR REPORT.

The sensation of lust was building inside of me as his plump lips continued to roam around my neck. He left open kisses up and down my collarbones and nibbled lightly on my ear.

"Louis," he groaned. A small noise escaped his lips when I began to rub him harder. The friction between his jeans and boxers making him more turned on.

I closed my eyes once he began sucking on my sweet spot again. I bit my lip and attached one arm to the back of his neck.

"Jump." He managed to say between shaky breaths and in between the kisses placed on my collarbone.

I did as he said and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his long torso. Our lips connected and our kiss deepened and became more passionate than it was from the start. The feeling he gave me so fast was sensational and something I wouldn't trade for the world.

"God Louis." He threw me onto the bed and leaned over me just inches away from my face. His hands fiddled with the hem of my shirt and he pulled it over my head releasing my few tattoos.

"So pretty," he whispered taking in my whole appearance. He looked me in the eyes and we sat there admiring another's presence. He pulled his shirt off quickly and my mouth became dry. His tattoos were like a story begging to be told. Names, random pictures, butterflies, quotes, angles, and a bunch of other black tattoos. His tattoos only defined him as a person, which made him more beautiful.

"Louis do you have any lube?" I heard him lightly chuckle breaking me from my desires I have towards him.

"Shit," I slapped my face with my hand. Every teenage boy should have lube, but my boyfriend lives about three hours away. Brandy. Shit.

"We can just use my spit I guess. I mean unless you're not ready which I totally think is fine. I've um never really done this with a guy so I don't really know how this goes." His cheeks flushed to a beautiful shade of pink and I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I'm going to take his 'virginity' and he doesn't even know I haven't broke up with Brandy.

"Maybe we should save this for another time then?" I smile softly, more fake then ever.

"Louis, I want you to be the first for me." He grabbed my hand in his and kissed it. A simple gesture that doesn't look like something Harry wouldn't do. But he's always full of surprises.

"Harry you barley know me love." My voice was clear, I was hiding something but I kind of wanted it that way. I wanted him to ask me so I can confess. I can't bring myself to hurt him, if it would even hurt him at all, I reminded myself.

"Louis," he paused for a minute and I could see all the muscles in his body tense and his eyes turned to a lighter shade of green, clearly not turned on anymore. "I may not have been here a year ago, or even a few months ago. I didn't know who you were, or even people out there like you. I connected with you instantly. Louis I might sound insane but we're meant to be. You just so happened to come here and go to the same party as me, then showed up at my house a day after that, now look at us! We are, or were I don't know, just about to fuck! Jesus you drive me insane. I've never had the constant need to protect anyone like I do you. You just come to me, we just fit, and I'm telling you now, it would be an honour to have my virginity by you." He cracked a huge smile on his face but I could tell there was something behind the smile that just wasn't right. His eyes gave it all, there was something in his eyes that made me believe him, that made me believe maybe he is the one.