Chapter 11

Louis' POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing and my alarm clock going off like it was New Years. I grabbed my phone from my dresser and looked at the time, it's already 11:30, Brandy should be here any minute.

I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom turning the shower on so the water would heat up. As I was waiting, I grabbed my toothbrush and ran it under the sink before putting on the toothpaste and sticking it in my mouth.

I have always hated rushing but after coming home late last night from work I am exhausted. Thankfully, I was talking to Harry on the phone the whole entire way home. He talked to me about his project and how good he did. I felt really happy for him because he sounded like a little kid on Christmas. Even though he didn't really do the project, it was still a great feeling of positive energy on the phone. Of course, my stomach was exploding at the sound of his sleepy voice, but I know he would never feel the same way.

I spit the toothpaste into the sink and rinsed my toothbrush off. I grabbed the mouthwash and swished it around in my mouth before spitting the blue liquid out and breathing the air in making my mouth tingle.

I stripped down and tossed my clothes onto the bathroom counter before sticking two finger into the water checking the temperature.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my finger was throbbing because the water was way to hot.

I lowered the temperate and ran into my room to grab clothes realising i forgot them earlier. I really hope my mum and sister don't catch me running around with my bum hanging out.

Thankfully I made it to my room without anyone noticing I had no clothes on. I ran to my dresser and picked out Brandy's favourite shirt that I wear and a black pair of skinny jeans. The shirt was white but had a black stripped design on it and it was a little tight. I don't really need to worry about shoes right now considering we will be in the house for a while.

I grabbed my clothes while rushing back into the bathroom; making sure the hallways were clear. I slammed the door shut louder then I intended it to be. I stuck my fingers back under the water flinching, hoping the water is the perfect temperature. It was a little but cold but I went in anyway since I was in a rush.

The warm water hitting my back made me feel so relaxed and I could feel my body loosen up.

...

When I got out of the shower I heard talking from the other side of the house. I knew I could hear Brandy and my nerves kicked in. I'm going to feel terrible for breaking up with him. I grabbed my towel and shook my hair out while I put on my boxers followed by my clothes. I opened the cabinet and grabbed my favourite gel, squeezing a little bit into my hand and spiking my hair a tiny bit in the front. I went into my room to put on some cologne and looked in the mirror once more.

As I walked near the living room, I heard voices getting louder and louder, I turned the corner to be faced with my mum and Brandy sitting on the couch. I faked a smile and walked over to him while he jumped up and ran over to me. He kissed me all over my cheeks and lips making me feel even more guilty for breaking up with him right before he leaves.

"Not in front of me boys!" My mum says as she covers her eyes with her hand.

"Sorry Jay." Brandy said before sitting on the couch and patting his leg gesturing me to sit on his lap. I acted like I didn't see his offer and I sat next to him instead. I shot him a small smile and I could tell he was hurt.

"So you guys have a lot of catching up to do." My mum said as she stood from the couch adjusting her pants.

I gave her a little head nod and moved into her place on the couch, further away from Brandy.