Chapter 5

Emma's POV

Harry and I ordered our meals before we sat down at a table. This plan better go as planned, I don't want see these guys all the time. Harry is so.. I don't even know! Liam, don't even get me started. What kind of friend is he? His friend 'called dibs' and he was trying to rape me or something. I mean yeah all five of these guys are hot but they kidnapped us and i'm scared out of my mind from what they plan on doing after they are finished using us.

"So, Emma." Harry said making me look at him. "I suppose you had a boyfriend too?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No."

He smirks "Good, because I wouldn't have liked the idea of my girl having a boyfriend, other than me."

"So, Harry." I smile. Time to annoy him. "Why'd you kidnap us?" I ask.

"We needed girls." He shrugs.

"Have you done this before?"

"Yep"

"What happen to them?"

He looks at me before our food arrives.

"None of your business." He mumbles.

"You could have gotten a girl in a simple manner, ya know? Asking them out, Taking them on dates. But you really had to go all bad guy and kidnap us, huh?" I shake my head drinking my soda.

"Well, this way. We have you on a leash." He winks and I scoff.

"How'd you end up doing this kind of stuff anyways?"

"Question after question. When will you shut up?" He whines and I smirk.

"Oh my god." I gasp.

"What?"

"Nothing." I quickly say and smile sweetly. What am I doing? What am I thinking? Why haven't I thought of this earlier? I'm here at Mc Donalds.. IN PUBLIC. With people. With places I can run to. I smile to myself. I'm going to have to wait to put this plan in action. Or should I even try? Should I ruin mine and Mona's plan or take the chance? Ugh. I wonder how Mona's doing..

Mona's POV

I sat on Zayns lap as we watched t.v with the other guys. Harry and Emma were I guess on a McDonald's trip. She better save some for me.

I look over at Niall who is glaring at me and I smile innocently snuggling more into Zayn. That's what he gets for trying to get onto me. Stupid twat bag.

"Mona?"

I turn my head and look at Zayn.

"Yes?" I smile. I'm such a good actor.

"Lets go to the room." He says and stands up grabbing my hand.

He better not be thinking of what i'm thinking because if that's the case.. I don't mind kicking him in his balls either. We go to his room and he shuts the door.

He looks at me before speaking.

"Do you like Niall?"

Emma's POV

During this whole time Harry has been asking me questions about myself and other things. I didn't mind answering. He answered some questions as well. I know his middle name is Edward, he's from England which I kinda knew but he confirmed it, he can play guitar, who would have known? And a lot of other simple things. He's actually not that bad. Every time I look at him he gets more and more attractive. I absolutely love his green eyes, his curly hair, his dimples. It's difficult not to just poke them.

But other than all of his looks and jokes. He's a bad guy. I don't know anything else he has done but i'm guessing more worse things than kidnapping. So I decide to lock up whatever feelings that might try to sneak there way in from being around these guys for a while and think of what a sick person they all are.

We finish our food and Harry holds out his hand. I take it. ( Only because of mine and Mona's plan )

"It was fun eh?" He asks smiling.

"Sure." I smile back.

We get in his car and drive back 'home'.

Monas POV

Do you like Niall?" Zayn asks, I stare at him for a while before bursting out laughing.

"What?" I say laughing.

"Mona I'm serious." He says sternly.

I quickly stop laughing "No I do not," I say walking to the bed. "Because i don't like any of you- I mean.. I like you.. But i- uh- They are all not my type besides you." I fumble with my words. I need to act. Come on Mona.

"Good." He says relieved. "I could have swore you guys were making googly eyes to each other."

"Course not. That's just... Ew."

"Hm." I smile at him as he sits by me.