Chapter 19

Emma's POV

Niall and Liam enter the house. Liam walked to the couch I am on and crouched in front of me so he is at eye level. Niall ignores me and walks upstairs.

Liam caresses my cheek with the back of his hand. I grab his hand and push it away.

"Awe baby, I bet you missed me." I rolled my eyes and faced the opposite side of him and closed my eyes. "what's wrong, you never have an attitude."

"Go. Away. Asshole." I say keeping my eyes closed.

"Emma. Don't talk to me like that." He turns my body to him.

"Fine, go away. I need sleep." I turn back around and close my eyes again. He sighs.

"Just wait Emma." I hear his footsteps go up the stairs. Thank god.

Mona's POV

"I don't want to argue with you, I just want to talk." He says sitting on the bed as I do the same.

"About?"

"Us."

Great. Here we go.

"Us?" I laugh. "There never was an 'us'." I use air quotes. "and you ruined the possibility of there being an us when you first hit me." I get up from the bed. "so if that's what you wanted to talk about forget it."

"Damn it Mona!" Zayn stands up with me. "I'm trying OK?!" He raises his voice.

"Well, if that's you trying there will definitely not be an us."

"I knew this would be useless. I don't know what to do anymore Mona." Zayn throws his hands in the air.

"Maybe next time you want to 'try' don't fucking hit me." I practically yell.

"Maybe next time don't piss me off!"

"You are an ignorant ass-" the bedroom door swung open stopping me from finishing. Niall walks into the room and gives Zayn a bro hug thing. "imbeciles." I mumble under my breath and walk out the room.

---------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I know it took a long time to update, so, sorry about that too I guess. ^•^

But Niall and Liam are back, oh no. Will there ever be a Zayn and Mona?