Chapter 14

Monas POV

This time I had enough.

I pulled, my hands away from my cheek and ran to the bed and jumped on Zayn. When I was on top of him I punched his face as hard as I could multiple times. I didnt even know I could even hit that hard.

"Bloody hell Mona, that hurts!" Zayn grabs me and pulls me under him so now he is on top and he is pinning my wrists down. yay -,-

I am still proud of myself for getting in those punches, I can see marks forming already. I started to smile at my masterpiece. I could take a picture of his beat up face and put it in my scrapbook.

"You hit hard for a blonde. You will pay for that you know." My body is now in between his legs...I do not like this now probobly before he punched me I would have loved it but now im in kill mode.

"Zayn get the hello off of me." I squirmed and tried to get him to release his grip, it was no use.

"Mona, you cant just punch me and expect to get away with it." Zayn lowered himself to me so our faces were almost touching.

"Well you cant punch me and get away with it either."

"Yes I can and do you know why? Because you belong to me, you do what I say I dont do what you say. If I want to hit you I can hit you. Got that?"

"I dont belong to you."

"oh but you do."

Zayn puts his lips right by mine and has them hover over eachother.

"Get off creep."

"Say I own you." he smirks.

"no." I scoff. he has to be joking.

"say it." His lips meet my jaw.

"No."

"Just fucking say it." he groans.

"I own you, now get off." I smirk.

"I think you need a punishment." He starts to full on make out with me. I found it funny that he knew kissing me was a bad punishment for me.

I bit his lip, but he moaned. shoot. I coughed in his mouth making him get off me.

"Ewww. Thats gross."

"That's What you get, jerk." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

Zayn rolled off of me and lyes right by me.

Emmas POV

I stare at the ceiling for what seemed like hours. everything was clouding my mind. These feelings I'm gaining, my family back home, how we are going to escape. Do I even care about escaping anymore? I shake my head, of coarse I do.

I roll off of the bed walking to the door. I can't sleep knowing Harry's mad at me so I decide to go to the living room. Do you see what's happening to me? I shouldn't be caring if he's mad or not. ugh.

I go to the living room seeing Harry sitting on the couch watching t.v., he looks at me then back at the t.v.

"Hey." I say sitting by him.

"Hi.." he mumbles.

"uh.. I.. im sorry."

"For what? I don't even care anymore. I know you will never feel the same way I do towards you. so whatever." He turns the t.v off and stands up. "im going to go to sleep." he walks away to the room and I stand there.

Come on Emma, it will only be for a while. you're going to escape anyways so make the most out of it.

I jog to the room and see Harry grabbing a blanket and a pillow.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I don't feel like being in the same room as you right now." he sighs about to walk the room.

"Harry." I say and he looks at me. Before I even process what i'm doing, I walk to him and kiss him. How many times have I done this?? I lost count..

he wraps his arms around my waist as I run my fingers through his hair. My stomach is doing flips, and in this moment I know I have feelings for Harry. I'm not going to admit that to him though.

I pull away looking into his green lovely eyes. "Stay with me?" I bite lip hoping for a yes. a smile creeps there way up on his face before he nods.

We lay in bed and he wraps his arms around me before we fall asleep.

.......................

Ok so I made another story called Secrets. Go and read it. Spidermonkey111 out sukkas.