Prologue

Hello everyone!

As you all know that this is a sequel to 'A Journey towards her', the characters of this story remains the same as AJTH with a few additional characters, who will be introduced as the story progresses.

So here you go with the prologue. Don't forget to vote and comment your views.

Cover Credits : XxSamairaxX

*****************************************

'Dev Dixit, the khadoos doctor!', This was the tag given to me by my fellow staffs in hospital. But they may never have an idea of what's going on when I'm in my home.

"Papa elephant, go fast", Arohi ordered me sitting on my back, as I followed her obediently crawling on the floor on my knees.

After all, being a father is the toughest job than being a doctor!

"See they forgot us", came a voice from the doorstep as I looked up and saw my pregnant pride standing with a sad pout, caressing her baby bump.

"Offo! What my chubby little khargosh wants me to do?", I asked as she rushed in with a mischievous smile.

"Even I want to have a ride on this elephant", she said smiling brightly. Arohi stepped down from my back, leaving space for her mom while my eyes popped out.

These pregnancy harmones are adding further craziness to my already crazy wife!

Everything was going well in my little paradise until that day.. The day that shook our lives and made us fall apart..

******************************************
So, what happened to their little paradise that made them shattered? Will they ever be able to build it again?

So, how was it? Should I continue? Comment your views. They mean a lot 🤗

~See you soon ❤️