9. Daddy's little princess ❤️

Thank you all for your votes and comments.

Thanks for completing the target too.

Please ignore the mistakes. Happy reading!😊

Target: 125 votes

******************************************
"Arohi, what are you doing here?", Elena asked arohi and she looked up at Arjun who was standing on the stairs. "Who are you to arohi?", Arjun asked her in return. "I should be the one to ask you that. I'm arohi's maasi. She is my niece", she said seriously while arjun smirked confusing her more. "She is my niece too", he said calmly and elena stood there wide eyed. If arohi was arjun's niece as well, then he would be Sonakshi's brother, which means obviously hers too. She wondered if he was some long lost brother of hers and the thought itself made her cringe in sadness. "So, he is your brother!", her mind taunted her from one side. "So, he is your brother!!", while her heart cried from the other side.

After fighting a mental battle between herself she shut her eyes in annoyance. "No!", she said aloud, making him confused. "What?", he asked her seriously and she quickly composed herself back. "No, I mean, how is that possible? I never knew that sona had a brother", she whispered the latter part sadly which didn't go unnoticed by him. He eyed radha to take arohi to her room, which she did quickly, making elena's doubt grow more. "I guess, your sister and brother-in-law didn't tell you anything", he said walking towards her, as she looked at him confused. "I'm Arohi's mamu. Brother of her mother, whom she lost when she was 3 years old", he said as elena's eyes widened in shock.

***

"Did you meet arohi today?", Dev asked sonakshi disappointedly but she was all silent, making his anger grow more. "Answer me sonakshi", he shouted at her making her startled. "Ye..Yes.. I met her", she muttered slowly, looking into his eyes, that were filled with rage but soon softened looking at her scared because of him. "Why? Why did you do that?", he asked her sighing tiredly. "Dev, I was asking you to bring arohi since a week. But you didn't, so I went to meet her. She deserves to meet the baby, don't she?", she asked him who stood silent. "Dev, you know what! She was so happy to see me and baby. She even showed me the batch that she got for scoring first rank last time. Everything is still the same Dev. Let's all be together again. Please", she asked him hopefully but he was all silent confused by the turning of events.

Even he longed to bring arohi back, but he was the one who let her go with Arjun, promising that he or sonakshi will never interfere in their lives. He knew he was stupid at that time, and it's because of him that things have gone sour and the possibility of getting her back was the least. "What's happening here?", came a voice from behind and they both snapped their heads towards the doorstep to see a confused Bijoy and Asha standing there.

***

Shock was an understatement for elena, as she still stood stunned hearing the happenings. She never had imagined that one day any person related to arohi would return out of no where and shatter the little happily family of her sister. Not only sonakshi but she also knew how much Dev loved arohi. But on knowing that it was all Dev's decision, confused her more. Seeing her all lost in her thoughts, Arjun cleared his throat to break her reverie. She brought herself out of her thoughts and looked at Arjun who was already staring at her.

"Mr. Varma, I don't know what to say. I can't blame any of you now because I still can't come out of the shock. If it takes so much time for even me to let the matter sink in my mind just think about arohi. She is still a kid and she is in need of the love from both her parents", she said but arjun was about to interrupt. She gestured him to let her speak and continued. "You can say that you can be her father as well as mother but it's not at all possible. For a child like arohi who lost her parents at such a tender age, getting well along with someone else isn't that easy. But she did and considered Dev and sonakshi as her parents. Now when everything was fine, someone whom she didn't even knew claiming her as his, isn't an easier thing for her. So please, try to understand her and act accordingly", she said what she felt while Arjun gave her an annoyed look.