Epilogue

Thank you all for your votes and comments.

Thanks for completing the target too.

Please ignore the mistakes. Try to give inline comments.

And for one last time, Happy reading!😊

******************************************
6 months later :

"Yes, I will"

"I will bring it"

"You don't have to worry about it"

"Bye"

Dev disconnected the call walking along the corridors of his clinic and his lips curved up a little. After all, it's a very special day for him. It's Arohi's birthday, that is the day when he met her 4 years ago for the first time. Though she is not with him today, no one could take her place in his heart. She was, is and always will be special to him no matter what. Brushing his thoughts away, he quickly hopped inside the car and ignited the engine to life.

"Kichu Bhaiya", Dev kept calling him as he entered the house, which is filled with nothing but loneliness. Kichu rushed towards him taking his bagand and Dev hurried towards his room. "Where is that?", he asked to himself as he was rummaging through all the cupboards and drawers but he could find it no where. Huffing in dismay, he sat down tiredly on the bed, thinking about the possibilities of where it would have gone. Suddenly something clicked in his mind and he walked towards Arohi's room.

He opened the door and switched on the lights as memories of past flashed before his eyes. The pink princess bed, the tiny swing hanging near the window, the sketch of their family drawn by her on the wall everything screamed her presence in the room, inspite of her absence. His eyes welled up with tears which he quickly wiped off. He opened the cupboard and was relieved to see the thing that he was searching for so long. When he was about to close the door, something caught his eyes.

***

Dev was knocking the doors of Bose house since a long time but the people inside seem to be quite busy. "Dev jiju!", Elena said surprised seeing him as she opened the door. "For how long should I wait here?", he asked her annoyingly. "Sorry and welcome", she said smiling sheepishly letting him inside and made him sit on the couch. He looked around searching for someone that he failed to notice someone standing beside him. "What makes you so late Mr. Doctor?", Sonakshi asked him crossing her arms across her chest and Dev stood up from his place. "It's your dearest sister, who made me wait outside the house purposely", he said pointing towards elena who gawked at him open mouthedly.

"Me?", Elena asked him unbelievably and he nodded his head in a big yes. "Tum bhi na ekdam obhodro", she cursed him and it was his turn to gawk at her. "Hello I'm your jijaji. Give some respect", he replied quickly and she rolled her eyes off him. "As if I care", she said smirking at him making him go red in anger. Sonakshi who was silently listening to them huffed tiredly sensing these two starting an ugly brawl again. "You both will never change", she said irritatedly and walked inside leaving them to continue their fights. "I'll see you later. I have so many useful things to do now", Dev said to elena and without waiting for her reply, followed sonakshi back to her room.

"Sona, here it is", he said handing over a box, which she asked him to bring. "What's that?", she asked him seeing an envelope in his hand, but he quickly hid it behind him. "Oh! So you started hiding things from me?", she asked him hiping her hands and twitching her nose angrily at him. "No baba, it's something special for someone special", he said and she narrowed her brows at him. "Fine, you don't have to show me that", she said grumpily unpacking the box. "I will show that you later, now I should show it to someone else", he said and she smiled at him understandingly.