22

I have came home early since I am to help the guy I met at the Fare Beauty office here in California. The family will fly back tomorrow, but here I am waiting in my moms dance studio waiting for the guy to show up. He has finally decided to pop the question to his high school sweetheart. He has sent me pictures of the two of them, and they are honestly adorable. She seems like the type of girl that likes to go out and meet people, and he would prefer to stay in and read a book in the back yard.

The door to my left open and he is escorted in by one of my bodyguards from my security team. "Hi Abraham." I smile at him as he walks up the stairs.

"Hello," he says as he goes in for the hug. "How are you?"

"I am freaking out on the inside. I know she will say yes, but I want this to be perfect." This is the true meaning of love. A man trying to make his girls dreams come true. Taking the bucket he brought my eyes widen when I see what's inside. "You came prepared." He has several different locations and different ideas for each one.

He sits in silence as I flip through everything. I put The Land theme park to the left. Rodeo Drive to the left, and all the other things. "Why don't we do it here?"

We go to planning how everything will work out. We aren't going to decorating the stage or anything. Abraham pulls out the ring to show me what he got her and the thing blinds me. It's a princess cut diamond. "She means the world to me." When we were texting Abraham told me how she saved his life.

In high school Abraham would get bullied because he was short and puberty game late for him. He was a sophomore and still hadn't hit puberty. The other teens would make fun of him for his high pitched voice and his scrawny figure. It broke my heart when he told me this story. His parents never cared for him. They were out doing drugs, and other things. His mom was a caucasian woman and his biological dad was black. His dad died on the job one day when he slipped on ice at night and no one found him till the next day. After he bled out.

His mom was never the same again. She got on drugs and met a drug dealer who later became her husband.

His senior year was when he had enough. The bullies didn't stop. The school did all they could do, but with most of the school against him he decided to take his life. He had everything prepared to go when their was a nock on his front door. No one was home, but him. Abraham told me he opened it and there she was.

Nora, the transfer student that came from Kansas. She has transferred at the end of junior year and was on the swim team. She was the good student that focused on her grades. Didn't have time for boys, and made plans for the future.

Nora smiled when she saw him. Abraham told me that she had followed him home one day after school in her car. He lived close to the school and he would walk everyday since his parents couldn't afford one. It was just simple words that saved his life that day. She asked him, do you want to go see a movie? She may have asked, but he didn't have a choice.

After that they would spend every day after school together. Studying, going to the movies, and going out to eat. Three months later as the Winter Formal Nora asked him to be her boyfriend. He told me that he was in shock along with the rest of the school. No one could believe that the girl everyone pinned after was dating Abraham.

After graduation they proved everyone wrong when they both got full scholarships to the same college. Stayed together, and after college moved in together. Abraham works marketing at Fare Beauty and Nora works at a software developing company. Six years later and they are still going strong.

Till this very day Nora doesn't know she saved his life. She doesn't know that if she had come any later Abraham wouldn't be on this earth.

It's now three in the afternoon and Abraham is pacing back in forth on the stage. "If you don't stop pacing you'll get sweat stains."