4

"Malcolm?" I ask in shock. How did he get in here? The whole station is looking for him.

"Oh my dear daughter. Haven't you missed me." He starts to walk around the desk and I walk around the other side. "Stop moving Winter," he growls at me.

"You can't control me anymore. I have told them everything. You are going to get caught. You need help." I smirk at him but it soon falls as he smirks back.

"You are just like your mother. Never loyal. I should have let her kill you, but then I would have never got to have you. Just like your mother." He laughs as my throat seems to close up. He did the same thing to my mom. "I could have killed you Winter, but I didn't. Don't make me regret it."

I don't want to have any thing to do with him. I want him out of my life. I want him gone. "You are sick Malcolm you need help." The next thing I know Malcolm flies across the room pinning me up against the wall knocking the picture frames down. The soda that was once in my hands falls down staining the carpet.

"You better watch your mouth princess.I am everywhere and I have people everywhere. Did you forget that you have two little siblings now? Do you think I won't kill them?" He would kill two innocent people just to get back at me?

"You wouldn't dare."

"I would princess." I spit in his face in anger that he has no heart. That was a mistake on my part. He tightens his hold on my neck making my air supply barely anything. I claw at his arm hoping that he would let me down. "You say anything to anyone I will go after you and your brand new family. Do you understand?" With little movement I have left I nod my head.

Malcom, or my father, steps back as I lean down, holding my chest panting.

"One more thing dear daughter." Looking up I never see it coming. His first hits me right in the eye knocking me over. "This is only the beginning." He walks out just as the cops burst into the room.

All of them have their guns pointed at me on the floor, before they start shouting, "which way did he go!" I shake my head leaning back down holding my eye. I have no idea which way he went.

"Everyone look for a man in a uniform that resembles Malcolm Masters. No one is to leave this building." The team rushes out of the room leaving two men with me. One bends down to my level and the other guards the door.

"I need to see your face." Lifting my head up I can barely see out of my left eye. "We have a medic on staff." He motions for the other officer to go get the medic. "What did he say to you Winter?" I keep my mouth shut not wanting to cause any more trouble.

If what I have read is right if I get in his wrong side he will live up to his words.

"Winter if he threatened you we can't help unless you tell us. From our information we gathered if he had threatened to hurt you or anyone you love he will do it wearer you do what he says or not," he reasons with me.

"You can't protect me." He's after me now.

"Why do you say that?"

"He thinks I betrayed him. He said it's only the beginning." The officer reaches for my hands and pulls me up sitting me on the desk.

Laying down I curl in a ball crying over the throbbing pain from my eye and my throat. I'm starting to think my life before all of this was much better than this.

"Winter you are our only hope right now. With you we can put him away. He trusted you for years. He might have told you things that you might have thought as irrelevant. Without you Malcom will continue to commit crimes and kill people. He will continue to stalk you and your mother." Thinking back to him choking me I reach a conclusion.