Tears and Scares Part 2

Georgie splashed through the tunnels as quickly as he could, hearing the familiar voices of his friends on the other side not too far away. He begrudgingly picked up his pace when he heard Billy's voice, his legs screaming at him to stop and take a break. But there was no way he could do that, Billy sounded so scared and confused, two things that he would never expect him to sound.
Which meant things were getting worse.
Beginning to fear for his friends lives, George's heart clenched as he took a sharp turn into another passage. Why were they even down here?

Please don't hurt them.. Georgie mentally prayed.

Georgie didn't understand why Pennywise was acting so cruel to all his friends all of a sudden and how he could transform into that scary monster before.
He knew Pennywise was different, knew the day the clown first appeared in the sewers. He appeared a bit strange, at first he thought it was a good kind of strange. But now Georgie wasn't so sure...
Georgie smiled sadly at the memory of them hugging. Pennywise's ruffles were soft and he felt so warm against his chest. It wasn't like a regular warmth though, he felt hot and Georgie could feel a slight thrum running through him and passing into Georgie's body. Almost like a generator or an electric pulse whenever he got too close.

Suddenly Georgie brushed away a few droplets from his cheeks and he realised he was crying.. but why was he crying?

Nothing makes sense...

Billy stared horrified as he watched his friends cry out in surprise when a huge puff of smoke burst out from under the stage that was hidden inside the base of the tower. The front door to it creaked loudly and slowly as it slammed down to the ground revealing Pennywise standing there blank faced.

"Oh great! Just what I needed, a show from a crazy killer clown!" Richie shouted sarcastically.

Pennywise laughed maniacally as he turned his head to face the losers club and grinned cheerfully, waving a disembodied hand to them.

"NeED A hAnD BiLly BoY?" Pennywise laughed. "YoU LoOk TeRRiFieD."

The losers swallowed nervously and quickly backed away from the stage, Eddie hid behind Richie and Beverly stood firm next to Billy, who was glaring at the thing bouncing on the stage.

"I-I won't let y-you hurt G-Georgie or anyone e-else anymore.." Billy proclaimed, clutching his fists tightly to his side.

Pennywise paused and smiled widely at Billy, stepping closer to the group of children dropping the bloodied hand carelessly on the floor.

"Oh? And how do you plan on StoPPing ME, B-B-B-Billy?" Pennywise chuckled.

Billy scoffed at the creatures childish behavior and stepped forward bravely.

"I'm not afraid of you."

Pennywise glared at the teenager standing before him and jumped off the stage, earning a flinch from Bill and the rest of the losers. Making Pennywise chuckle softly.

"Y'know if there's one thing I hate more than snotty nosed brats.. It's bad liars. And I'm afraid YOU are one of them." Pennywise growled.

Quickly catching them off guard Pennywise launched himself past the children. Scratching each and every one of them with hidden claws, causing them all screech in terror and fall back on the floor like pathetic babies whilst laughing loudly coating his hands in their blood.

"F-FUCK!!" Richie screamed as he held his bleeding arm.

Ben fell backwards away from the group as he clutched his stomach, crying out in pain with tears running down his cheeks. Mike and Stanley saw Ben and rushed over to him pressing their hands on Ben's wounds trying to slow the blood flow.