Alive For Another Day

Georgie cried loudly as he buried his face deep into his pillowcase, clutching the fabric tightly in his hands as his knuckles turned white. Billy sat beside him and stroked his back, almost on the brink of tears himself as he cooed reassuring words into Georgie's ear.

"T-there, there it's o-ok Guh-Georgie.." Billy whispered.

Georgie had been crying non-stop ever since he had that confrontation with Pennywise. It had only been two days ago and Georgie has had no food or water. Billy tried to get him go eat dinner last night, but Georgie left the plate untouched all night and it began to stink.

Though admittedly Billy didn't really care about that. He was just glad that they were both safe at home together and alive.

It was a constant wonder though, Billy thought. Why had the clown spared them? Was it something to do with Georgie?

Billy sighed and continued to stroke Georgie's back as Georgie tried his best to keep quiet, sobbing in his pillow.

"Georgie p-please.. D-don't cry anymore." Billy pleaded. "It's b-been two days, just r-r-relax."

Georgie sniffled and clutched his pillow tighter, not having the strength to sit up next to Billy as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I-I can't.." Georgie whispered hopelessly. "I made a big mistake Bill."

"Georgie t-thats not t-true, you s-saved me a-and the others." Billy smiled.

Georgie shook his head quickly and looked up at Bill with teary eyes.

"Pennywise is gonna kill me!" Georgie whimpered.

"G-Georgie no.. T-that's not going to happen.." Billy sighed. "Your safe here."

"I made him mad Bill.. He'll come back for me I know it!" Georgie weeped. "I'm scared."

Billy frowned sadly and helped Georgie sit up so he could look at him better, he hated seeing Georgie scared and upset and he hated the fact that he didn't listen to him earlier about Pennywise. It was his fault for not paying attention.

"Georgie, I know you p-probably don't w-want to talk r-right now. A-and I know you're a-afraid but.." Billy paused. "What d-do you know a-about the c-clown?"

Georgie cringed slightly and dried his tears. Bill was right, he really didn't say talk about this.

"I don't feel good." Georgie whispered, hoping to change the subject.

"Guh-Georgie please, this is r-really important." Billy sighed. "P-please tell me a-about Pennywise."

"I... I didn't know he wanted to hurt you I swear!" Georgie sobbed. "He was acting strangely when I first met him, and he can do all these weird things. But he's never tried to hurt me except when-" Georgie gasped and turned away, covering his mouth with his hands and sobbed.

"Georgie? W-what is it?" Billy asked worriedly. "G-Georgie?"

"I-I was there.. When Pennywise attacked Eddie. He saw me and grabbed me but that was it." Georgie whispered. "But he also told me he going to make you all float."

"W-what does that m-mean?" Billy swallowed.

"I don't know.. But the way he said it didn't sound good."

"I-is there a-anything else? A w-weakness maybe?" Billy asked quickly.

"No, that's all I know." Georgie said.

Billy sighed softly and stared at Georgie, stroking his back as he tried to think of anything useful against the crazy clown.

"Billy?"

"Y-yeah?" Billy said.

"I'm sorry.." Georgie sniffed. "I shouldn't have told you about Pennywise, if I hadn't, none of this would have happened."

"No Georgie, I'm s-sorry.. I s-should have l-listened." Billy replied.

Billy and Georgie smiled at each other as they hugged tightly. Billy patted Georgie's Head and broke away from the hold before Georgie could drag him into bed. However he beckoned for dis brother to join him as he held out his hand and gestured to the door.

"Hungry?" Billy chuckled.

Georgie blushed as he felt his stomach rumble right on cue, he smiled wearily which caused the boys to both laugh as they made their way downstairs into the lobby.

"Let's go get s-some ice cream."

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short I've been really, really busy lately lol! I hope this will do for now! Thanks for reading bros! :)