Chapter 2

And hey, guys! I'm uploading two chapter if I have plenty of time, I guess. I'm uploading cause ideas keep running in my mind. So yeah, here it is. :) xx

---------

Anna's POV

I saw Gemma, sister of Harry. Anne, mother of Harry and Robin his husband. Why are they here? They're all looking at me, my mom looked at me concern?

"Uhmm. What's going on? Why are the family of my celebrity crush here?" I broke the silence.

"So, you know who we are?" gemma said. I nodded.

"sweety, come here and sit. Please?" Mom motioned me to sit beside her. I sat, then Anne looked at me, smiling.

"As I asked before. What's going on here?"

"We're going to tell you after Harry get here." Hell what? Harry's going to be here? I just met him hours ago, exchange numbers. And he's going to be here? Hell why?

"what. what-" I started but someone just entered causingme to shut up. My jaw-dropped as Harry entered the lounge.

"what's going on?" He asked, curiously. I guess, he don't know the reason why he's here. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey Anna." I smiled at him.

"So, you guys know each other?" Gemma asked as Harry sat beside her.

"We met at the concert." Harry replied.

"So, what's going on here? Why are they here? And this is the fourth time I'm asking this, what's going on here?" I asked annoyed, their faces turned serious.

"We're going to tell you something that you might don't like." Dad said, I narrowed my eyes looking at him as he continued. "You and Harry are getting married." He said, my jaw dropped again. What?! I'm going to marry Harry Freking Styles? Oh in the name of the saints! What is he talking about. I like hi but it's just because he's good at singing and stuff. I can't believe dad just said that, besides, I have my byfriend who I truly love.

"What?" Harry and I shouted.

"We're so sorry. your grandfathers promised each other. And that's their wish before they died, and we can't just break that." Anna explained.

"I won't, I have jake mom." I protested, they all looked at me, except for Harry who was still in shock.

"You should break up with him." Mom said, I burst into tears and run outside, i found a bench nearby and sat, I continued to cry until my phone buzzed.

'Hey, it's Harry. Where are you? They're freaking worried, tell me? We could talk about this. Hazza xx'

What the hell, I forgot that Harry have my number. But, I guess, it's really good if we talk now.

'I'm sitting on a bench nearby. yeah, we should talk about this. Anna x'

I clicked send and after few minutes I saw Harry running to me out of breath.

"Anna...." He said catching his breath.

"Hmm."

"I'm sorry." He apologized, I looked at him, our eyes met.

"For what?"

"For the marriage, mom didnt really told me that it was the reason why I'm going to your house. I don't really know that they're going to let us get married. Sorry because it might ruin your relationship with your boyfriend." He explained, I looked down starting to cry again.

"It's okay, don't be sorry. Our grandfathers made that promise, so we don't have choices. But, we can have rules or agreement." I said, wiping my tears.

"What do you mean." He asked out of confusion.

"I mean, we could have agreements of do's and dont's. Cause, I know that you don't like this to be in public. I don't either."

"Yeah, I don't want. You'll not have a private life, if it leaked. so, you can start."

"Uhmm. We can get divorced in two years." I suggested, Although I love him but I just don't know how my life's going to be if I'm his wife. I looked at him, he looked serious.

"If that what you want."

"And, both of us can't get into our personal life. You know, about our lovelife. Cause, there is no way I would break up with Jake."

"I agree to that. But, you know, we can fall inlove with each other." His words, he sound serious.

"I guess." I muttered.

"And...You can't get jealous if I'm with other girl."

"Flirt." I rolled my eyes. "And we'll just tell our clostest friends." I continued.

"Yeah, I guess, that would be all?"

"No, no. I know they would tell us to live in same flat. So, we should have different rooms."

"Sure. I guess, they would do that." I nodded. "So, divorce in two years, huh?"

"Yeah, I know you don't like this stuff either."

"I guess so. We should get back you know, they're freaking worried now." Harry said, we stood and went back to the house...

---------

There you go guys, Chapter 2, It's so short tho. I promise you to post longer chapter tomorrow.I'm just inlove with Harry, so I write fanfics about him. The next fanfics would be about Zayn, so you better watch out. Cause the BradFord BadBoy would make your heart melt[ Even though, it's just a fanfic.] So guys, that would be all. Lots love:) xx