Chapter 15: LAST CHAPTER :((

Hi. So, this is the last chapter :(( Huhu. Well, there's EPILOQUE. Aww. I'm crying cuz I will finally finish this story. Aww. Well, there's going to be a SEQUEL! And that deserve a YEY! ! ! HAHAHA.

J :) xx

-------------------

*AFTER 2 YEARS*

Ohh, it has been 3 years. And Nathan and Kayla are going to have their 3th birthday today. Me and Harry aren't married yet, he doesn't ask. And that's not very nice, I've been waiting for him to ask me, I'm so ready to say yes to him. Haha, I sounds like a fangirl, aren't I? Well, I know that we are already married, but our first married was just about the deall of our grandparents. Well, any girl would kill just to be Harry Styles' wife. Their group are getting stronger. Even though they are in their late 20's, their fanbase is like a bomb. It's going to explode in any minute. Dude, it's like more than 20M, and that's not any typical band. They're HUGE! 

Speaking of huge, we are now living in a mansion. I mean, a mansion! It's like a castle, well for me as your normal girl. I guess not normal, paps are everywhere around our house. OUR MANSION have like 6 bedrooms, 5 huge bedroom and 1 room just like a normal house. And ofcourse it's ours. The other rooms are for Kayla, her room is full of pink accessories, Harry spoils her too much, as much as her aunties spoil her with shopping. While Nathan have his own Blue colored room, it's painted with Basketball stuff, it's so cute, it's full of toys for him. I like to spoil him, as much as his Uncles do. 

The two of them are so playful, they like to share beds everytime. So, we just like sleep in our room when we won't have the, uhmm...you know.

"Hey babe." Harry shouted while I'm dressing Nathan, and by that he earned a slap. "What was that for?"

"For shouting, plus for scaring me and Nathan." I hugged Nathan, he hugged me back.

"Sorry, Kayla is all dressed up. KAYLA!" He shouted then Kayla run up to me. She's wearing a cute khaki pants, converse sneakers, white shirt and a pink blazers.

"Hey there little Ms.Harry Styles." I told her, Harry chuckled to my comment as he pick up Nathan. Nathan is wearing a red skinny pants which fits him, a stripe shirt and suspenders.

"Hey there little Mr.Louis Tomlinson." He told him, then we all burst up laughing.

"Whewe is Uncle Zayn?" Nathan asked me, please do changed the w to r, because they kind of have a twisted tongue.

"And Aunt Dani." Kayla added.

"They will be-" I started to say but I was interrupted, probably by Louis.

"WE'RE HERE!" He shouted, then our two little babies run downstairs.

"Slow down or I'll kick your arses." Harry shouted, I slap him again. "Again?" He asked me then pouted. I kissed him, then we started snogging.

"PDA! Officer Louis to the rescue!" Louis shouted then started to run to us but Eleanor stopped him. We turned around to see all the boys and Tom with their girls and our two babies with their hands covering ther eyes.

"Why hello there." I greeted them acting all innocent.

"Hello." The girls squeeled then run up to me and tackled me with their big hugs.

"Wait...Stop...Can't...Breathe..." I told them, they pulled away.

"We just missed you." Perrie said.

"Missed you too babe."

"Well, El, where's your baby?" I asked Eleanor, yes they do have their own child. Lou and El had been married last year. And now, they have their 1 year old baby girl.